Tila Tequila

I'm Turning Into a Jew!!

1/13/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila is a jew?
Tila Tequila
is converting to Judaism ... seriously ... and for once, she swears she's not just after some cheap publicity.

TMZ has learned Tequila has been taking classes at a NY temple to begin the conversion process ... and even skipped Christmas this year to focus on change.

We spoke with the former MTV reality star about the situation and she explained, "As time passed, I started to become more and more fascinated with Kabbalah, the culture, and the way of life of the reform Judaism religion."

And even though she starred in a sex tape, Tequila says ... "I feel Orthodox is a little hardcore for me at this stage."

Tila adds, "I just feel like the Jewish people have such a beautiful way about them, and I can't wait to officially be Jewish! Shabbat Shalom."

jim

Don't imagine I'm the first to post this, but anyway...."Hava, Tequila. Hava, Teguila!"

AllMySophmoresSayYEAH!!

Jewish people are cheap spenders, and she's OVERALL a cheap attention wh*ore.........I don't know sounds more like a scientoligist to me LMAO

kromen

She's only doing it so she can call her critics anti-Semites.

Bird

What an insult to REAL Jewish people. Of course this is a publicity stunt! If it weren't, we wouldn't even be hearing about it. What? Is she filming for a new reality tv show about "Tila Tequila" become reformed? Pfft..Give me a break.

Diggler

Why, why, WHY do they continue to give attention to this walking venereal disease? The only time I want to hear about her is when she's attacked by Juggalos, and since that hasn't happened recently, there is NO excuse WHATSOEVER.

kellyb

Tila is a nut case, totally a publicity stunt, again. But she does dress nice sometimes. Like that cute top in the picture. I found it on shopopal.com

bart

awesome

tellmeaboutit

She's walking, talking garbage and she fools no one.

remy

that's funny. everyday i thank God that i'm not jewish

Ty

yeah... okay... Remember when she was "carrying a baby" for her brother and his wife? or the time when she hit her head on the wall and was "rushed to the hospital" and her "manager" or what whatever posted on her twitter asking everyone to pray for her because she wasn't doing good? I don't believe a word this chick says. She just wants publicity, she'll say anything for it.

Metta Worldhate

Where'*****ler when you need him?

supermom

Judaism just say no to Tila!

adhd

she looks anorexic as hell, damn, eat something please

thennguyen

time to show ur **** hair

Fred

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't anybody tell her that 995 OF THE ILLUMANATI ARE JEWS!?!?!?!?!?!