OJ Simpson

Bank Foreclosing on FL Home

1/16/2012 8:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

OJ Simpson
While OJ Simpson rots in the Big House in Nevada ... he's about to lose his big house in Florida.

According to court records, JPMorgan Chase bank is foreclosing on the 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home OJ owns in Miami. Simpson bought the home in 2000 for $575,000 ... but the home was recently assessed at $478,401.

OJ is currently serving time in a Nevada prison for kidnapping, armed robbery and other charges stemming from an incident in 2007, in which OJ took a bunch of sports memorabilia at gunpoint.

Joan K

I wonder if his close friends the Kartrashians ever go to visit this POS. It makes my day to think he is in prison and will be ther for a long time, I hope he comes out in a wooden box. To the person who said he gets a big pension every month, no way. If he did wouldn't he pay off his house, he is a loser and will alwys be a loser. He will be known as a person who killed two innocent people and that is it.

Carla Farrell

He needs to chew on that toung a little harder!!! He is nothing but a piece of S--T, s***bag. He is such
a looser!

thudula

CHRISTIANS: He has THREE CHILDREN WHO NEED THAT HOUSE. PLEASE GIVE: "LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY TO HIS KIDS."
ASK MINISTERS TO HELP.

Alonzo

Some of these comments..boy I tell ya ! But I guess that is what you get when you are black in America and allegedly get away with killing a white a woman. Doesn't matter that you were found not guilty but people will condemn you for life. Where is the fairness in all this? Anyone care that the real killer could still be out there? Wake up folks...

LUKE

I HEARD A RUMOR THAT OJ IS THE FATHER OF ONE OF THE KARTRASHIAN THE CHUBBY ONE

Victoria

I need the address. I am an investor. I want to buy his house. Will pay $100.00 for info

Ryan Lewis

It amazes me that people still pass judgement on Mr. Simpson for this house matter when its really none of their business. He was acquitted for the first crimes and convicted for unrelated crimes. He is presently serving his time.

Slim

Everyone seems to blaim o.j for his poor little x wife. As long as she was living the high life it was all so great. Who cares what happened to her she should have stayed in her place. He may be doing time now ,but the best part of this is he's not doing a day of it for her. go juice you will be free again.

dynahog

OJ is serving time in NV prison for the death of Nicole Simpson. The armed robbery was a mistake by NV.

OJ did not have a gun. A friend and 'friend of a friend' had the guns. As I recall the two with guns were put on probation and did not go to prison.

Only OJ went to prison where he will die.

One of those selling OJ memorabilia in NV was an OJ neighbor in Brentwood, CA who broke into OJ's home to steal the items he was selling.

I believe OJ served enough time in prison, and should be released.

Conduct a survey in NV to see if they think he should or should not be released, and do they think his punishment had more to do with two murders in Brentwood, CA (for which OJ was found NOT GUILTY) than armed robbery and 'kidnapping' in NV.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4