Bruce Jenner

I'm Scarred From Skin Cancer

1/17/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Jenner face scarThose stitches on Bruce Jenner's face are the aftermath of a serious skin cancer removal surgery ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with Jenner tell us ... Bruce went under the knife Friday.

Bruce went to the doctor because he saw a small red mark on his face. His doctor removed a piece of it and after a biopsy it was determined to be skin cancer.

Bruce went to an outpatient facility and had a chunk of the surrounding area removed. Doctors told Bruce they caught it in time, but warned him not to go out in the sun -- especially when he plays golf  -- without wearing a hat.

Anya

I bet the same person that told him he should have plastic surgery also told him the earring would make him look younger, too.

marthazz

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctionsMost people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites
The site that has the best deals is dealsroofcöm and I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48.
Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Greg

looks like murphy from robocop

Bud

Stay healthy, Bruce :)

Jodi

I hope the doctor caught it in time and Bruce follows the doctor's advice about wearing a hat when on the golf course, don't wish skin cancer on anyone. Bruce needs to lose the earrings.......seriously.

wundersmack

Aw, Bruce.. I love you and wish you the best.

Truth

NOTHING PLASTIC SURGERY COULDNT MAKEOVER... KIM IS THE EXPERT ON THAT SH*T. #TRUTH!!

Johnny Carcinoma

How much does their PR dept pay TMZ for their daily updates?

The Kardashians/Jenners = white trash x 1,000,000^89

R

Look. The surgeon who operated on him did a great job. You can tell from this picture that the scar will fade in time.

URSilly

Skin cancer is serious, glad he did get that taken care of.

Now, can you find a surgeon to help sew your balls back on? Stop letting your diva wife walk all over you.

Toilethead

Are they sure it wasn't part of his original face?

Amber

come on guys, it's cancer... Nothing to play around with... Hope they got it all...

Captain Spank

She looks pretty with her sparkling ear ring. And whoever said that lesbians can't be feminine?

EMB

Can you get the doctor to sew Kim's vaj shut, we don't need her breeding.

sav

dear TMZ, is it possible to get a closer, more gross picture of one of the most plastic gross looking people in Hollywood? I mean i can't actually see INSIDE him...sooo yeah, if we can work harder on the insanely offensive and inappropriate photos of people that don't matter to anyone that would be greeeeaaat thaaaanks.