Bruce Jenner

I'm Scarred From Skin Cancer

1/17/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Jenner face scarThose stitches on Bruce Jenner's face are the aftermath of a serious skin cancer removal surgery ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with Jenner tell us ... Bruce went under the knife Friday.

Bruce went to the doctor because he saw a small red mark on his face. His doctor removed a piece of it and after a biopsy it was determined to be skin cancer.

Bruce went to an outpatient facility and had a chunk of the surrounding area removed. Doctors told Bruce they caught it in time, but warned him not to go out in the sun -- especially when he plays golf  -- without wearing a hat.

DRAGON

JESUS WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM? HE LOOKS LIKE 10 POUNDS OF **** IN A 5 POUND BAG. TALK ABOUT TRANSGENDERED! HE COULD BE SWITCH HITTER AT THE ELTON JON *** BALL. HE LOOKS LIKE LURCH OF THE ADAMS FAMILY. POOR BASTARD!

Eddie

I wish him the best. He seems like a nice guy.

Phil

Naw, he's got stitches from cancer. He's scarred from plastic surgery.

Joao

Dude be a man and own your skin cancer or plastic surgery and wash all that damn makeup off your face. You look like Frankenstein in drag.

Cheri

The only one in that family I feel for, sorry

DahhTroll

Kris Jenenr said to Bruce well you do me a faovor and not wear the band - aid so that everyone well see the big nasty looking scar and feel sorry for us that you have skin cancer. bruce says but my doctor told me it was impotant to keep the bloody scar coverd up to keep it clean and kris said what is more important your cancer or My PR for my brand.

Bruce being the whimp he is said if me not wearing my band aid
well help you get some sympayhty PR Ill not wear the band aid as long as you keep kim 50 feet away from it so her open sores dont get nexted to my open sores.
Kris said thanks bruce you can put your band aid back on when we get home and Ill let you get dressed up in your fav. womans clothes and spank you.Bruce heard the words womans clothes and got all excited and agreed he well make sure everyone sees his scar.Kris said to the paps please get a good shot of Bruces scare everyone must know he has skin cancer.

milesmagee

boycottkim.com... over 634,000 signatures and growing!

donna adams

Bruce should shed the earrings. He seems like a nice enough guy but my God, the company he keeps!!!

Don't Drink the Kool-Aid

"Those stitches on Bruce Jenner's face are the aftermath of a serious skin cancer removal surgery"
cough **bull****** cough

booball

I'm sorry this happened to him, but why does TMZ need to report this. Unfortunately skin cancer is very common and a high percentage of the population will have skin cancer. When I was 29 I had to have cancer removed from my back and the scar is much larger. My mom, dad, mother-in law and many friends have gone through this. Again I fell bad for him, but he is not the only person in the world dealing with this. Millions of people in just US develop skin cancer.

Angel

I like Bruce, but he needs to ditch the dead weights. {wife and the trash daughters from hell} but too me looks like he's trying to correct his plastic surgery.

barb

where are his eyebrows?

Jake1017

The doctor should have removed the earring.

Joan K

Hope they got it all, I always liked Bruce but this reality show has made him look like he is led around by an ear by his B of a wife. His scanky daughters are so rude to him too, very disrespectful. The best thing he could do is get rid of his wife.

arale norimaki

I'm a little confused, are you telling me this photo of Bruce Jenner is your resume?