Jennifer Aniston

Buys SICKEST Mansion Ever!!!

1/24/2012 12:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124_aniston_crib_launch_EX_v2Jennifer Aniston is about to become the proud owner of an estate you will never be able to afford ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tells us ... Jennifer has purchased an 8,500 square foot mansion in Bel Air. The asking price was $24 million, but we're told Jennifer got it for a bargain -- only $21 mil.

The Mid Century house has 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and unobstructed city and ocean views. The estate is just shy of 2 acres ... and in Bel Air, that's HUGE. And get this ... it even has a vineyard!

Jennifer's realtor is Jade Mills from Coldwell Banker in Bev Hills. Mills is having a good month. She repped Avril Lavigne, who sold her $8.5 million mansion to L.A. Clippers star Chris Paul last week.

We're told Jennifer will officially get the title to her new pad tomorrow.

STFUP

8,500 Sq ft. 4 Bedrooms & 6 Baths for ONE spoiled has been who can't hold a man?
Seems like overkill.

steph

It looks like the house from the resident evil #1 movie! the front door with the trees lining up too it...

marge

I'm not a fan of Jennifer Aniston at all but love the views of her new home. Very clean but cold looking inside. I guess she couldn't stand her other (smaller) home she was renting. So sad.

Rebecca

I happen to like Jennifer home. The color needs to be change. Yard is great. With a little of LTC, It would be perfect.

rico

it's her money, so she can throw it away if she wants. the house looks like a hospital to me, though. i can't help but wondering how much good $21 million would do elsewhere, but for all I know, she already gives away millions a year.

Glory Bee

To the hateful...shame on you. To those who see only white box shapes, truely LOOK. This is supurb arctitecture. The furnishings, obviously just pieces put in place so the place wouldn't be empty when shown. But what an amazing flow from what I could see. I love the grounds, though, as a native Californian and landscaper designer, I drooled at the possibilities of re-working certain areas. hmmmm... VERY nice Ms. Aniston.

Patricia

Really, was that necessary. Sure she can do what she wants, but will get no sympathy (and I don't think she needs it) from anyone with a move that's as wasteful as that. It's the point of it. The point of tearing down a perfectly adequate place for something more ostentatious. It's all in the values, folks. No values here.

Grouchy Smurf

Looks amazingly like the building in which my doctor has his office - minus the pool and vineyard of course. I never really cared for that 60s style lego construction that is so common in medical buildings and apartment buildings out here in Southern California. But hey, at least Jennifer is doing her part to stimulate the economy.

ivanna

More baggage to dispose of when the relationship goes south.

DR SICK

House is UGLY and STERILE looking. At least she had Brad when he was young and hot!

ISABELA

This house is for fool people like rich actors, sportman. People who gaigns easy money. As architect, I say that all these "modern" houses are full of empty spaces and very expensive maintenance. So I would never spend money with this trash.

steven

you GO girl~~~

Barbara Wilson

So, what's the story..I read the tabloids that Jen said she "wants her life with BRAD back." Now, I read this story. So whatsup?

Barb

It looks like an office building. Fits with her personality.

Roberta

Jennifer Anniston is not very good at being an actress,she is so cold looking and not pretty at all.How in this world does she fool everyone? Maybe she sold her soul to the devil,,or people have blinders on!!Everyone is right on the comments,,that mansion looks as cold and drab as she is!!