Lindsay Lohan

I Don't Owe That

Betty Ford Worker a Dime!

1/29/2012 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and Dawn Holland
It took her six months, but Lindsay Lohan has finally fired back a response to the Betty Ford worker who claims LiLo assaulted her -- and to no one's surprise ... Lindsay is pinning all the blame on her.

Lindsay allegedly got into it with Dawn Holland (now going by Dawn Bradley) back in December 2010, while Lindsay was in rehab. Bradley filed a lawsuit last July against Lohan for the alleged incident, claiming assault and battery.

Attorneys for Lindsay filed their response in Riverside County Superior Court on January 10, claiming the entire incident was provoked by Bradley ... so Lindsay shouldn't have to pay her a cent. Lohan claims anything she may have done was done in self-defense.

Lohan also wants the court to force Bradley to pay for her court costs, plus any other relief the court sees fit.

0129_Dawn-Bradley's-Injuries_sub_launch

ketjo

Even in a dam diabetic coma I could run circles around you SLUG ! I am going have to come up with a new name for you the slugs of the world have unionized and threated to Sue if I keep insulting them by calling you a SLUG ....They are claiming its defamation of their charactor because you land lower on the nasty list then they do....but the Hell is I can't think of any thing worse the a slimey Slug.....unless its a blood sucking leech...."Leech" don't know have to think about that one.....LOL

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
You kind of amuse me
Your rantings are much more than random

Some say you flip-flop
Or you’re over the top
And you struggle with two thoughts in tandem

But as long as you know
And so woefully so
That we read them then nothing else factors

So while you coddle Linds
Through her media spins
She won’t live to show up her detractors

Rogue Warrior

Dawn Hollands got the kind of face you only see at the bottom of your toilet bowl.

ketjo

ketjo

I now have permissions from the Slugs Union reps that I can combine the word Slimey Slug and Leech and call you a Slimey Sleech...... but beware you will still melt in salt just make a blood mess when you do....UGH !

Blood Green Witch

Just finished terrorizing those stupid munchkins, sometimes it gets boring so I might check in to see what that so called witch has to say for herself! Trust me, she is no angel, and even if she doesn't believe in my boss, my boss believes in her, and he wants her soul! Now off to see about that no good sister of mine, and those ruby slippers!

Rogue Warrior

There are enough tools up in this thread to fill even Tim Allen's tool shed!!!!!!!!!

ilovegossip

LOL... some people are just unbelievable!!

Delmar

Kim K has a trespasser. It's her turn. Story right here at TMZ.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Meet me in 'chat' Angel?

Rogue Warrior

help this young woman, IF Betty Ford was worried about Risk and Compliance, they would have encrypted Dawn Hollands mouth!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Meet me in 'chat' Angel?

Rogue Warrior

Somebody PLEASE meat the bag lady bully. who won't shut the fvck up already, in the chat room!

I can't, cause I GOTTI ROLL DOUCHEBAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GONE GONE GONE

ketjo

What part of DOES NOT MATTER ! don't you understand @Help !
No one word of that or anything else that happened after that night or time of the injury will matter in that Law Sued because the It is about the attack and injury on Dawn Holland by a agressive and out of control person named Lindsay Lohan....It is all I will say again "Caught on Tape" ...Dawn has the proff ....the tape in which the action is clearly heard by the sheriff and the recounting of the act immediately after it happened ...she has at least two creditable witnesses that have not been influance and bought off by Lohan Inc and she has her medical bill and her awaed for injury by Workmans Com who had to have did their own investagation and concluded that she was injured to have awarded her with WC...that is all she needs ...Hre past her reputation, her action with TMZ etc will not be allowed into evidence so you are screeching in the wind and all that will happen is your'e getting a sore throat....screeh away..........

Danielle

Why doesn't Lindsay Lohan just blame her bad behavior on her twin sister from the Parent Trap? I mean nobody has seen her since.