Lindsay Lohan

Goes Into Storage

1/31/2012 3:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Moving truck in front of Lindsay Lohans Venice homeLindsay Lohan was so spooked by her recent run-in with a trespasser at her home ... she has decided to move out of her Venice Beach pad for good, TMZ has learned.

A moving van showed up at Lindsay's house today -- and we're told all her stuff is being taken to a storage facility, until she figures out her next move.

And get this ... we're told by sources directly connected with LiLo ... the move could be cross-country -- she's seriously thinking of living in New York City when her probation is terminated at the end of March.

In the meantime, Lindsay is living at the swanky Chateau Marmont -- made famous by John Belushi who OD'd there in 1982.

It's pretty pricey ... but Lindsay's got Playboy money.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

AGENT smith

Lindsay lives free at The Chataeu, Lindsay can throw your half empty cans of Redbull out on Sunset blvd so that Madisyn can recycle them. Mad is waiting out on Sunset Blvd trying to talk her way into Bar Marmont, but as soon as Mad mentioned she lives in Smogbank security couldn't stop laughing.....

Delmar

Dina's tweeting up a storm. Pictures and everything. This could get frightening.

Blood Red Witch

About my last comment. I really was just giving my opinion. I was not aiming it at anyone. In fact, I mentioned I liked the people that disagree with Delmar for just that reason. Those are your opinions and I respect them. I apologize to everyone that feels I was calling them out. I did not mean it in that way at all.

howettl

Test

Me

Lindsay Lohan needs to GET CLEAN. GET A REAL JOB. FIND SOMEONE THAT HONESTLY AND TRULY LOVES HER for who she is.

will

lindsey ,aniston,kardashians can someone find me a tv with different channels these girls got a series just by being trash

Scotty P.

What tresspasser? This is uhhh Venice. If I didn't run into a "trespasser" I'd think I woke up in Orange County.

GreyWolf

Good bye, See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20