« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pilar Sanders

Deion Will Only Give Me $$$

... for Sexual Favors

2/1/2012 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pilar Sanders and Deion Sanders
Pilar Sanders
claims Deion Sanders is holding her as a "financial hostage" ... completely severing her cash flow ... and has only offered to give her money in exchange for sex ... this according to new court papers obtained by TMZ.

Pilar has filed an emergency motion in a Texas courtroom ... claiming the NFL legend has canceled her credit cards and left her without any financial means to support herself and their children ... and she needs the judge to force Deion to give her money so she can survive.

In the docs, Pilar claims, "Since [Deion] filed for divorce on December 21, 2011, he has given [Pilar] $300.00 and offered her money in exchange for sexual favors."

She then notes, "Pilar turned down the money."

Pilar is begging the court to force Deion to give her money stat ... claiming "The children and I have lived in survival mode for several months, and the emotional toll on all of us is palpable."

Pilar also claims Deion has canceled her cell phone and has "engaged in a pattern of systematically removing my belongings from the house and haphazardly throwing them into piles in the garage of the residence."

Pilar claims Deion still rakes in more than $1 million per year ... and she NEEDS a cut of his income to survive.

Calls to Deion's reps have not been returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rb18

pilar was caught cheating, going to see her man. dieon filed for divorce. she wants to save the marriage. i.e she screwed up, should have known he was going to have her followed or check up on her. she brought it own herself now she has to wait for the court system. there is this thing called school and work, and oh maybe she can get some money from her lover. lot of women out here working hard pilar, my sympathy is with them. bet all the women on that football wives show that you looked down on are having a payback is a mother moment.

rawkergirl

Here's an idea... GET A F***ING JOB!

John

Hey Pilar...you could get a job.

Ann Clark

If true, another fake Christian. Isn't he supposed to be a born again Christian? You gotta love those people --- if the story is true.

faye

Janar,

Let me give my disclaimer I am a female and I am not a hater. I agree with you "we" do fight for equility but, some does not really want it. I think when one is involved with celeberaties and weathly husband as a women one should work on pursuing their own career goals. Women have a tendacy of loosing themselves once they get married. Women when you are blessed with the opportunity to marry a successful wealthy husband. Save your money and stop spending and wearing all of it. Theres nothing wrong with nice things but a Wise womend does not work her husband in the ground to keep up with the Jones. Women need to Read Proverbs 31.

faye

Debi,

I am female and no I am not a hater. I disagree with you. Wives should not get paid for their work at home. When one marry both the husband and wife made a vow. This is often the pattern women loose their goals and self in a marriage. I strongly feel that every woman should work and strive to have their own idenity so, when things like this happen they can move forward.

quest

WOW! I wonder if she has ever held a real job. Using men for their money only last as long as the pretty does. Get a job bi=ch!!!!!!!

Shocked99

That's what he gets for marrying a gold digger. I don't feel aorry for him, and she needs to get a job.

BMB

It amazes me how 2 people can fall in love, get married, have children and live together for 10 years, and result to this. This is crazy, and I would if either are thinking about those children they had. So sick of stuff like this!!!

Thurston Howell III

Maybe you could...oh I don't know...how about....

GET A JOB YOU LAZY AZZ BIATCH!

Joe

It is unbelievable her lawyer wants to tear up the pre-nup..She had nothing to do with Deion being an NFL superstar..She wasn't even with him when he played..Does Pilar and her lawyer think Deion started to have a personality suited for television once he married her?
I was never a fan of Deion's but he always had a great personality was always well spoken and intelligent..He would have succeeded in TV whether Pilar was in his life or not...She is just another in a long line of money grubbing gold diggers who married someone famous so they could swipe their dough..

Meiko

Ok. All you butt hurt women PLEASE quit it with "maintain a household" or "raise the kids" rationale as being work. Do you know what "maintain" a household a person that rich is?? Reminding the maid to not mix the whites with the colors! They do NOT live like us average Americans. To you think Pilar has ever hoisted a large bag of groceries to her car while being with Deion? Do you think Pilar has had to thoroughly clean a ****ing toilet??? Do you think Pilar had to work a menial job for 8 hours a day and then do ANY of the above?! NO.

NO. ****ing NOOOOOO.

Stop relating Pilar's everyday duties to yours, it's not the same and probably never will be. Pilar GOT PAID, meaning she could buy or save whatever the **** she wanted. "Deion I need $1000" Deion: "For What?" *proceeds to suck HER HUSBAND's ***** Deion: Here's $2,000. I understand her emotions during this ordeal but....bitch you were a side-bitch with his last wife. How smart are you to NOT save any of HIS money! *shakes fist* @baldfaceliar Tweet me

Meiko

NO. ****ing NOOOOOO.

Showtezzy

Just another good for nothing woman with her hand out...

VoiceOf Truth

In a society where both men and women have the opportunity to work, why do we still encourage an outdated legal system that creates a mini-welfare state where women can just avoid work and when the marriage falls apart, can get a judge to force the ex husband to pay her a salary disguised as alimony and child support? All modern marriages should be required to have a prenup these days where both husband and wife have to opt in to have the wife stay at home. These days, it is very unwise for any spouse to have their husband or wife stay at home. All grown ups in a household should work.