Mel Gibson

Tires of Eco-Lawsuit

Settles Up

2/2/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0201_mel_EX_01
Things are rubber ducky for Mel Gibson ... we've learned he just settled a bitter lawsuit over recyclable tires.

Gibson was sued by a dude who claims -- at the behest of Mel -- he invested his life savings in a company called Green Rubber, which developed technology to devulcanize rubber so old tires could be recycled.

Nader Sherif claimed Mel promised the guy could sell his stock back to the company at any time and get his money back, and he further claimed Mel promised to personally write him a check if the Green Rubber refused. Yes, you guessed it. Sherif wanted his jack back, the company refused and Mel told him to pound sand.

Sources tell TMZ ... Mel paid Sherif something, but we don't know exactly how much.

2012 is starting out to be a very Goodyear for Mel.

Cujeaux

From a VF article...
Feminists have fared no better. In 1984, Gibson told the press, “Feminist, for Christ’s sake. … What does it mean? It’s a term invented by some woman who got jilted.” A decade later, he threw out a wider net. “Men and women are … not equal,” he said. “I had a female business partner once. Didn’t work. … She was a c**t.”

Tellthetruth59

...and men and women are different. People can claim otherwise but unless you've been married and/or raised both sexes you won't know that. We have very different ways of viewing things and reacting to things.

Cujeaux

Tellthetruth59:  22 hours ago
Okay, quick summary from my POV. We have Ox - talentless except in the sack. "Mel hit me and called me too many times on the phone. Then he called me bad names that I recorded on the sound equipment he purchased for me!" Mees, fanny pack wearing loser with gender identity issues, "Mel blamed me for wars!" Nada, "Mel guaranteed my green crap/life savings investment and tried to kill me while I was eating pastry!" I see three losers trying to score a paycheck form a guy that knows how to earn his own paycheck. Losers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My POV:

Ox: no equipped to deal with an abusive has-been blaming her for his failures. Sincerely wanted out. Was misled and screwed by her slimy turncoat lawyer. Likes children and motherhood and is hoping to get back to what her life was like pre-giblets. Has some empathy for the mentally ill.

Mess: Did the job he was getting paid to do - protect the public at large. Did not pursue additional charges against Gibby that could have been on the table. Was unaware of Gibby contributions to the PD. Had his police report rewritten and was subsequently maligned. Suffered the loss of his career as a result of dept. Corruption/POTC $.

Nadir: suffered the misfortune of a scam perpetrated by a drunken Giblitz in manic state. Was lied to, had the right to sue for damages and apparently did so. Did not end up as road kill to save Gibbs a couple hundred thousand Gs.

More Gibby hijinx sure to come....

Tellthetruth59

@Sam - did Maj ever get unbanned? If not, Please tell her I said hello and I hope all is well. So many people have left here, it's hard to say. What ever happened to Curious and the others?

Tellthetruth59

Cujeaux: about a minute ago
Tell I would have to see the fanny pack and ask more questions before commenting. Have not seen the brows, but will go along with that theory. I think The Rock wears womens panties.

-------------------

@Cug check it out. http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/mel-gibson-la-county-sheriff-listed-as-possible-witness-in-deputys-discrimination-trial/2012/02/03/gIQAKUbPnQ_story.html

----------------

I'd like to TMZ comment on that freakish accessory. Is that becoming a police officer? What's in there? Lip balm and a thong?

--------

ROFL re: The Rock.

Cujeaux

Omg, I was just about to say that it was a breath of fresh air not having the wasp buzzing around, then my Internet went down. Wouldn't you know.
Well at least it's nice not having queen Kathleen around,
(the name her momma gave her)

( Yeah. We. Know...)

Cujeaux

I gotta go. My Cat From He'll is on and somebody's holding their cat like a baby.

kelly

#73-repley
Cujeaux,
I do not see that anything would be wrong to say that a guest said so and so and Mel did not like it and went off on them. Then tell what Mel did not like about what was said.Every one has the right to their opinion. I do not always like what you post but I do respect your right to post what you choose.

@ Tell,
I have to agree with you about women boss. I would rather have a male boss. Always got along with them much better..;o)

kelly81

anonym

Tellthetruth59: 5 hours ago

``````````````````````````````````````````````````
`````````````````````````````````````````
I think people is here lurking.
Almost everyone is disappointing this injustice in Mel Gibson's case.
Prostitute criminal grigorieva isn't jailed (i (hope YET), dirty campaign against MG is continue.
my felling that all this dirty gang is cooking smth.

kkg

Not sure if anyone will pop back to this thread, but here's a link to the recent Mel Gibson interview at the Egyptian Theater for those who might be interested.

Secondly, and more importantly, Ms Tellthetruth59;
Thank you. Words can't express how touched I was and am by your kind words and expression of friendship. Although we have and probably will never meet; still I think of you as my friend. Thank you for allowing us all the privilege of knowing you, if only briefly and in cyberspace. It has been a mobility scooter joyride!

Kathleen

little aussie reader

Kathleen - I've swung on by. :o)

Thankyou for the link - that was a really interesting interview. Knowing Broken Hill as it was back in the day of filming, I had to laugh at Mel describing himself driving around in a mini, wearing slippers. I can imagine how well that went over with the locals. LOL!

I also have to second Tells opinion of you and yours of her. You are each one of the "cool people" to me.

There are people I have met here (both present and MIA) that, if I were ever to win big in lotto, I would love to see all meet up for real and have at least one great shindig together.

canook

hi anonym
I think you are right about that..
here newest info about Oksana's third child from KP
strangely no author of this article
could be Ludmilla Chernukha via Raisa Muraskina?
it is "her style"

--------------------------
anonym: 4 days ago
..I think people is here lurking.
Almost everyone is disappointing this injustice in Mel Gibson's case.
my felling that all this dirty gang is cooking smth.
---------------------------------------
www.kp.ru/daily/25831.2/2805993
Oksana Grigorieva is pregnant again?
Pictures in which the former girlfriend of Mel Gibson's Russian pianist Oksana Grigorieva, walking through the streets of Los Angeles with a belly, spread around the Internet
07/02/2012
If you believe the photos, Oksana Grigorieva is about to give birth ...

- Stomach Oksana pririsovali paparazzi - laughing Grigorieva's girlfriend American Robin Stein.
- Of course, even the slightest signs of any pregnancy, there is Oksana. The lawyers have denied this. In life, Oksana have children, but no men. The duck was put into the press photographer, whom I suppose he could be bribe by Mel Gibson.

Apparently, Melo is now in urgent need to distract the audience from the main. It is about to be born Mel's ninth child of the star and of the American reality show Laura Bellizzi. He strongly denies the child. Ahead - the court. Oksana is currently working hard on their second album. Brings up Sasha and Lyusya. Without a nanny. And do not think about men. She no longer believes them.

twilightmom

Is there a different thread everyone is 'hanging out" at, or is this it? Lol
Sure has died down around here! =o(

Cujeaux

TSM: flock numbers are way down. Most flew the Giblitz coop last fall. There's only a small covey of flightless grouse who were left behind.

michelle