'Mob Wife' Big Ang

Lets It All Hang Out in L.A.

2/7/2012 1:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Angela Big Ang Raiola and her big... well, breastsShe's the breakout star of  this season's "Mob Wives" and one of Staten Island's finest convicted cocaine dealers, but Angela "Big Ang" Raiola brought out the big, er, guns to the west coast when she went to BOA in L.A. on Monday.

The buxom 52-year-old definitely has a lot of support out here.

PBezukov

About as sexy as a puffer fish. And those nails. Ugh. Total boner killer.

RealityBites

And she thinks she looks better this way?

Muppet

Hideous!

O_o

what a travesty. there is NO way that she looks better with all of her surgeries than she did naturally. no way in he!!. good gawd.

Doug Glass

If you've got to have a blow up doll, why have such an ugly one?

ZOSO

If these "ladies" we truly mob wives, they would be buried in the middle of the Atlantic ocesn. I suspect that these "wives" are the real mobsters dressed up in drag.

Come back Al capone..please come back.

JLeigh

I guess people don't realize a bunch of plastic surgery makes you look start looking like a tranny.

lalaland

I guess I understand her wanting to do anything to distract from that face. While channel surfing I caught her for less than a minute and I honestly thought it was a guy in drag.

lori

She's looks like a man in drag!

Santana

BIG ANG.....Be very careful....Kim Kardashian will sue you too for looking like her!!!!

dierdre

What is wrong with you people at TMZ saying that this disgusting woman is one of Staten Island's finest convicted coke dealers?????? So that means everything is A OK BECAUSE SHE DEALS COKE???? YOU PEOPLE ARE SOOOO DISGUSTING...AND WILL PRINT ANYTHING FOR NEWS.....

dierdre

I WILL ADMIT I WATCHED THE MOB WIVES, AND AFTER THE 1RST EPISODE, I WAS SOOO DISGUSTED, I COULDN'T WATCH ANYMORE, I HEARD IN EVERY SINGLE EPISODE ALL THEY DO IS FIGHT...BEING OF ITALIAN DESCENT MYSELF, I FIND THAT VERY DEGRADING TO SAY THE LEAST....NOT ALL ITALIANS ACT THE WAY THESE DESPICABLE MORONS DO, AND NOT ALL ITALIANS ARE MOB CONNECTED....THERE ARE MANY MANY DESCENT ITALIAN AMERICANS IN THIS COUNTRY, AND WHAT YOUR PORTRAYING ON THIS SHOW IS AN INSULT TO OUR INTELLIGENCE.....THIS SHOW SHOULD BE BANNED....I FIND IT HUMILIATING, DISGUSTING, AND THESE WOMAN ACT LIKE MEN....NOTHING FEMININE AT ALL ABOUT ANY OF THEM....AND WHERE ON EARTH DID THEY FIND THIS "big ange" character....she scares me to even look at her, but when she opens her mouth to talk, she sounds like and even bigger idiot......

peter

is big ang trans ? she s pretty but she sounds like she s trans .

Jim

EEEK, she looks like a monkey.

JAN

THIS IS A WOMAN??!! holy...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments