'Mob Wife' Big Ang

Lets It All Hang Out in L.A.

2/7/2012 1:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Angela Big Ang Raiola and her big... well, breastsShe's the breakout star of  this season's "Mob Wives" and one of Staten Island's finest convicted cocaine dealers, but Angela "Big Ang" Raiola brought out the big, er, guns to the west coast when she went to BOA in L.A. on Monday.

The buxom 52-year-old definitely has a lot of support out here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

brian moffett

please leave ang alone she is a lovin carin person and great mother and when shes your friend shes true so all u people talkin about her can kiss my ass dont u know if u have nothing good to say ur not to say anything at all

Douchey

This is obviously a former dude. But mobsters are notoriously, murderously homo-phobic. Guess it's ok to do a former dude though. Riiiiiiiiight ? ! !

CitySide

He looka like a man.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

If I were her I'd sue the plastic surgeon / butcher for malpractice. That boob job is so bad, it's not even funny anymore. Looks like two trash bags, each stuffed with a half-inflated basketball on top of another completely deflated basketball.

Can't even think of anything to say about her face... It's just... BIZARRE!

CocoPuff

Is it me, or does she remind anybody else of Herman Munster when she laughs...
When she laughs with her mouth open, I am ready for her to start jumping up and down and yell "oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!"

Angelo

I love her all just jealouse u go girl . I am sure she is a pissa to hang with a lot of spunk. Rock it and never care what others think.

maryjane

Why do all these mob wives look like ugly men? Big Ang? It should read, Big Fugly.

Kat

I still cannot figure out if this is a man or a woman.

Jackie K

Big Ang realy adds some light to the Mob Wives show. She is the only one who will not get dragged in to a fight. Go big Ang.

r. martinos

The real mob wife, should be on that program is .Kin Kennaugh that!s the one. Look at the Daily News or face book. Not these losers. Low life!s putting the children on t.v.Not even married to anyone well known.

krissifer

When I wear my Team Big Ang t-shirt I laugh just like her! Haaaaahhh! cafepress(dot)com/mobwivesfanclub

ariola99

looks like a man and talks like a man it just got a sex change

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5