'Alcatraz' Star Parminder Nagra

Breaking Out of Her Marriage

2/8/2012 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alcatraz star Parminder Nagra is divorcing her husband... TMZ has learned
"Alcatraz" star Parminder Nagra -- the main chick from "Bend It Like Beckham" -- is kicking her husband to the curb ... TMZ has learned.

36-year-old Nagra has filed for divorce from photographer James Stenson ... seeking to end her three year marriage.

According to the divorce papers, obtained by TMZ, Nagra cites "irreconcilable differences" for the split. The two dated for 7 years before tying the knot and have a 2 year-old son.

The wedding was attended by a bunch of stars ... including Nagra's former "E.R." co-star John Stamos ... who played drums at the reception. Sad.

0104_split_stars_footer

CCCC

All I got from that is she s 36.. WOW!! ps. Love BLB.

stu

she's sleeping w/ John. Keep up TMZ!

Abe

Oh, I love Parminder.

Is there anyone who can give her my phone number? I'm single.

x

ohboy

So I guess this **** got what she needed and took off. Typical female. Funny, I've seen stories on here where the man leaves the woman, and all the chicks here bash the male and say he is cheating. So where are you females at now? Guess you'll still find a reason to bash this guy even though she cheated on him.

Johnny Carcinoma

I would take her to lunch any day of the week.

Sassy

What the hell is "ohboy" talking about?

SandraB

This year I got the best deals ever on the gifts I bought. I got everything from this amazing penny auction site, ( http://tinyurl.com/TopBargains ) I didn't have to waste any time on lines at a mall, I didn't have to pay for shipping, I didn't have to pay for gas to go shopping, and I got prices so low that you wouldn't believe them. I got my son an 16GB iPad for less than $100, my husband a $250 gift card for Home Depot for $63, and in general got better gifts for everyone than I could ordinarily afford. I'll never pay retail again when I can easily save over 50% from my penny auction site.

pensieve

Why is everyone writing that cheated? Where do you get that information? It's the first time I ever read about this actress on TMZ or any outlet about something other than her career.

pensieve

So what is the cheating all about? If you are going to say that someone is cheating then reference some credible source.

PPC

I don't know where the cheating is written, but I think she deserves a spanking. I would enjoy giving her one. OH YEAH!!!

Dylan

she should have married an indian.

lorenzo

it happens all the time when there not as famous as they where they get love them so much but when it looks like there fame shooting up again its im back in spotlight you can go now i dont need you sucker.

Cat

She is too hot for this guy!! I'm sorry it sounds shallow but she is a hottie

john

She is a Gluk Gluk. Yuk.

AmazingPenny

Why do people care about all of this nonsense?

Best Penny Stocks