Arnold & Stallone

The Couple That Surgeries Together ...

2/9/2012 7:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone got his and his shoulder surgeries at a hospital yesterday ... making millions of fans feel sad and old at the same time.

Ahnald posted the pic yesterday ... with the caption, "After all the action, stunts & physical abuse shooting 'The Expendables 2' and 'The Last Stand,' it was time for a little tune up on my shoulder. Look who was coincidentally waiting in line behind me for his shoulder surgery."

He added, "Now we're ready for another round of great times and action when we shoot 'The Tomb.'"

For the record, Arnie is 64 and Stallone is 65 ... and still in better shape than most humans.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nosy_parker

Bless but I still want to know how many people he killed in total recall

Cheryl A.

Wait til they go through the agony of shoulder recovery. It's months of torture. I've been there.

debbiedoesnothing

They do look like they're headed for The Tomb.

Maverick

Looks like a major PR stunt.

Perhaps a remake of Grumpy Old Men. This time with lame ex-action stars.

northern gypsy

ok...somebody needs more coffee @ tmz...
what happened to the 1st 10 original comments ???

SandraB

I wasn't even aware of the existence of penny auctions until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can't imagine buying anything other than food or clothing anyplace else. My favorite is at ( http://tinyurl.com/TopBargains ) It took me a few days to figure out how to bid but now I am savings big bucks there. How they can sell iPads, Macbooks, HDTVs, Digital Cameras, Gaming Consoles, and more for steep discounts of 75%, 80%, or even 85% off retail price, I don't know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48. Why would I shop anyplace else?

Kelly

Let's hear the onslaught of posts about how disgusting they look - just as folks would post if it were a picture of two aging female stars!

moxie

Am I supposed to feel sorry for these two? I do not give a rat's behind if they had shoulder surgery. Especially Ahnold.

EastCoastChopper

lifelong addictions to growth hormones and steroids does cause a face to bloat! Adrian - will be back - with your injections of deca 500mg.

Just sayin

jeff

Coolest picture I've seen in a long time. They're living legends. Stallone is super hardcore for 65. I can't believe anyone would say something mean about them or their careers. Rocky 6 and Rambo are 2 of his best ever. Expendables was great. Can't wait for part 2. Long live the kings of action movies.

JiLL1

Haha a couple of old geezers

i said lesbians...

its sad to see the cool guys of your childhood become old and start to fall apart.

karmaqueen

BOYCOTT ALL THINGS ARNOLD!!!!!!! Arnold is S***. He commuted the sentence of a killer for another corrupt politician's son, and dis-honored his wife & family by sleeping with the help in his wife's bed. LOSER.

Toilethead

Too bad they couldn't do something about their faces. Those two are about as buttugly as you can get.

stu

For the record these 2 need to keep their shirts on! Leave the action movies to Tom & Matt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments