Arnold & Stallone

The Couple That Surgeries Together ...

2/9/2012 7:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone got his and his shoulder surgeries at a hospital yesterday ... making millions of fans feel sad and old at the same time.

Ahnald posted the pic yesterday ... with the caption, "After all the action, stunts & physical abuse shooting 'The Expendables 2' and 'The Last Stand,' it was time for a little tune up on my shoulder. Look who was coincidentally waiting in line behind me for his shoulder surgery."

He added, "Now we're ready for another round of great times and action when we shoot 'The Tomb.'"

For the record, Arnie is 64 and Stallone is 65 ... and still in better shape than most humans.

k

why so negative??? I thought the picture was kind of nice...two old friends/colleages happen to be having same surgery and are smiling and making best of situation. if one is lucky enough to live that long, you'll be old and wrinkled soon and won't appreciate some young smart asses busting your balls about it

chartman

two old has been men. don't know why they are in the hospital, if it is real or a scene, don't care. who wants to see old men and all their wrinkles same as old women. hear that betty white, barbara wawa, etc.

LOLOL

I want to get on HGH now..These guys have been using it for years, and they look great..

Grizelda

Not only does these sagging geezers need to keep their shirts on, they need paper bags over their heads.

dierdre

I personally cannot stand arnold, but Sly, totally love this guy....of course they both got old, we all do, but i really thought they would look in much better shape then that.....then again, it's just one picture, and pictures are deceiving....anyhow, there really was no need for arnold to take these pictures......lol stupid.....

Shadow

they both look G.R.E.A.T.!and...if this is a PR stunt,good for them:)
I'm glad that Arnold is finally doing smth to "bright" up his face.As for you guys,u are lamely jealous.

superbadnerves1

bodies look mismatched gross skin made me itch I love the old movies but give it up guys

Throwback kid

I didn't know Larry King had twin brothers?

Joseph Diehl

Expendables 2? More hollywood crap

jeff

For negative people, does anybody look great in a hospital bed? Anybody?

fran

two of my favorite action stars ..get better soon guys

Beach

Not bad for senior citizens. I am in no hurry to see these 2 give it up. I grew up watching their action movies. Good luck guys!

Kitty

so i was waiting for : who would you rather???

jetfanglo

i'd do 'em.......twice......each......or together.....day.....or night............i figured guys say comments like this ALL the time here about women...........just sayin'........

mebrat24