Bobby Brown

"Crying Fits" Over Whitney

But Trying to Perform Concert

2/11/2012 6:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bobby Brown is distraught and in and out of crying fits
Bobby Brown is distraught and "in and out of crying fits" ... after getting the news that Whitney Houston is dead -- but his New Edition band mates are by his side trying to console him.

New Edition has a concert tonight in Mississippi -- and believe it or not sources close to the group tell TMZ ... not only will New Edition go on as scheduled, but as of now Bobby is also planning to perform.

We're told Bobby is going to try to get through the entire show.

Bobby and Whitney had an infamously tumultuous 15 year marriage.

update_bar
We're told Bobby started the show by addressing the crowd, pointing to the sky, and saying, "I love you."

kevahl050

get out of here bobby and whitney both participated in drugs so giving hem the blame is ignorant. the bottom line is they've been together for 15 years and he still loves her so let the ***** cry

Wonder!

Agree...Bobby should be flying to Bobbi Kristina but probably needs the support of bandmates to not do drugs. Sorry Whitney is a big girl and made her own choices....I will miss her dearly as I was hoping for a comeback...but I kicked my "Bobby" to the curb and she could have also!

Chase

OF COURSE he will perform! He is a a ****ROACH! Bobby, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU, and I WISH THAT IT HAD BEEN. Yea, I said it and I MEANT it. You should NEVER have outlived this woman.

Missy

What a ****! He should have dropped what he was doing and gone home to his DAUGHTER! What a f*cking *******.

Andrew

What is Bobby Brown's Twitter?

bri

I so agree with everyone on here. I hope that Bastard reads these comments. This is what happens when you get someone who trust you and blinded by love for you HOOKED on DRUGS. Love is a dangerous thing, and you betrayed her by being STUPID. Such a shame someone can take over another human being like that. She had a great career ahead of her until YOU came along and RUINED it. Poor Whitney, guilty of having a weak mind. And it killed her...

Ralph

She is responsible for her own decisions. She made the worst decision of her life by meeting and marrying this pos mu tha f kka. May the hood bring ya down, Bobbeh Brown! The devils gonna GITCHA!!

rjwal

Look at all the comment's Bobby!!!! You most definately have to take "Some" responsibility!!!! You got her hooked on this ****!!!!!! Be a man and admit it!!!

bri

drew

come on folks he didnt force her to take drugs!

Ev

Why's the s***bag crying, Is he out of drugs?... He killed her and her beautiful voice a long time ago.. I doubt if he will ever be allowed to forget it either. Too many people know the terrible influence he had on her..

Rose

You killed this beautiful woman, you are a loser! how dare you pretend to care? Maybe you can search in your heart....if there is one.

BusterHyman

I HOPE YOU DIE OF SLOW DEATH BOBBY YOU PIECE OF TRASHHHHH!!!

lonnie

all these sad ass comments about this man,,, who's really ****ed up over his ex wife death. People need to stop saying all this stuff cause we really don't know what happened in their relationship we can't say he got her hooked on drugs or she got him hooked on drug whatever happened, happened but they both say they really loved one another,, instead of bashing him how about sending ur prayers out to Bobbi Kristina... u judgementle bitches

w

unfortunately, the media will crucify Bobby for this