Whitney Houston

'Partied Heavily' Last Night

2/11/2012 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston partied heavily at the Beverly Hilton hotel with a group of friendsWhitney Houston "partied heavily" at the Beverly Hilton hotel with a group of friends ... hotel staff tell TMZ.

We're told Whitney and her friends were in the bar for a time and the group was drinking and very loud. Our sources say even though the hotel is busy with all the Grammy festivities, Whitney and her group stood out because they were so boisterous.

Again, it's too early to know what caused her death.

Houston was found dead today at the Beverly Hilton. She was 48.

armydicked

We all knew this day was coming People, so I am not speaking ill of the dead when I shrug my shoulders and sneer 'FIGURES'. I mean, was ANYBODY SHOCKED when AMY Winehouse's BAC read above 0.43 She polished off THREE 750ml vodka bottles in two hours (FYI---there are 16 minis @ 50ml@ per FIFTH of hooch)---even in my college days, I couldn't do that (and she's a peteit 106lb waif).

I hate saying this but JESUS is the only role model I know of who hadn't been in and out of Rehab---and the man was a bootlegger who made his own wine!!! It has gotten to the point were we, as entertainment consumers, need to tell celebs there are boundries and if you cross them, we will abandon you. I turned my back on Sinade O'Connor (Pope pic rip-up) and Michael Vick (dogfighting) and I'm doing that with Tiger Woods, Charley Sheen and Lindsy Lohan. I don't care if you are RICH---you are a product, like a bar of soap or a can of coke. You damage your brand, and I won't consume what you got. We should have told Whitney to choose sobriety or career death. We should have set boundries. Instead, we are fishing one more dead Celeb Role model out of the bathtub...

nosy_parker

the kind of friends i dont want

Working Man

When you've lost your voice and are no longer in the limelight, being boisterous at a hotel bar becomes the only way to be seen and heard in public...so unnecessary.

Glenn

Whitney its been so sad she on the drug down slide over the years, We really lost her years ago! Maybe this will be the time in her life that changes peoples life's the most!!!

Johan

R.I.P. Whitney, great loss.

Angela Volden

Good another (Bleep as Samuel Jackson would put it) Drug addled bitch is dead.Too bad she reproduced.There is a bright spot one less vote for Barack.

Kari

Sad. Such a bright star and such a tragic soul.

valmir de souza oliveira

Fiquei muito triste com essa notícia! Infelizmente perdemos uma das maiores vozes de todos os tempos, descanse em paz Whitney!

www.receitapratica.com

Allah_speaking

When I was young I remember seeing Lady Sings the Blues...How unfortunate that nothing changes

smokin12

He who passes judgement shall bur in hell!

deborah alexander

Whitney was a phenom. I am so glad to see that in her death the media so far have chosen to only show the better side of her life. The talent,the one thing that no one could ever take from her. Sure she made waves when she married and stayed married to the "bad-boy", Bobby, because we all had a certain pedestal upon which we had put her. The show of love that is on the air waves today shows that although she had her problems, she would always be remembered for who she was, THE DIVA, and not for what she become, Mrs. Brown. Rest in Peace Whitney you were a miracle.

tina

Bittersweet memories

Mia Isabelle

Her clock was ticking and ...it was fast and serious...it's only a matter of time ..where...place...and who...when she goes away..and for good..this time...Whitney Houston is sadly to say, a human that is suc***bed by her drugs addictions and wrong environment! People that will only stay with you, to party and to have some special meaning when they are partying with fame. But fame will take you to death if not aware of whom to trust! She perhap's trusted someone and failed to wake up! And usually this are the cir***stances that happens when your a drug addict.

LINDAGALE

Party HARD; die EASY.

Butterfly

My condolences to the family and friends of the lengendary icon Whitney Houston - Whitney I love you and your beautiful voice will forever be heard in my heart - may you rest in peace