Kate Upton

UNREAL S.I. Swimsuit Cover

Leaks to Web

2/13/2012 1:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover

The secret is out ... and so is the RIDICULOUSLY SMOKIN' HOT photo ... Kate Upton has been awarded the prestigious title of 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover girl.

TMZ has learned ... a few of the issues arrived early to a gas station in Michigan ... and the pics are already making the rounds at breakneck speed. Props to @willdefries for the heads up.

S.I. was originally scheduled to announce the cover girl and reveal the cover shot at an event tonight ... but now, the cat is out of the bag.

We called S.I. about the early release ... but reps for the mag had no comment.

0213_kate_footer

Lucy Mouse Head

Unreal is right. Because they photoshop the hell out of these pics. I've seen unshopped pics of her and she's pudgier than that. Worst SI cover girl yet. Thousands of hotter girls than that walking around LA.

Mr. Bate

Silicone leaking yet? How sexy.

hoosier

She looks a little plasticy, but pretty

barney

For the jealous women and stupid guys who think Kates Boobs are fake you are 100% wrong.Check out other photos of her.

Nancy

Her bikini looks photo-shopped and her belly button is even misplaced. Stop photo-shopping already beautiful girls!

atlantaguy

too this. too that. seriously. no matter how you look at her, she is a fine example of the female body. same ppl who are knocking her are the same ones knockin it out alone at night.

brandy

i think she looks like a woman should look!! why do you people call her fat???!! thats whats wrong with this world, if you're not a bag of bones then youre fat!!

KWalt

Kate's a beauty. Good choice. As to the great rack, as I say to my wife who readily points out what she thinks about boob jobs and beautiful women; Who cares!

STFUP

Why is 'Stick with fake tits' the new, supposed' hotness?
I'll take a super-sexy, curvy size 16 beauty over some size 2 or ZERO stick!
And the cover? They're just trying to use a photo that's as close to showing her nude as possible - heck you can even see where she shaved her pubes above the teeny bottom.

X

You got Davey Pageviewed. Show the man some class and respect and give David Portnoy some credit. Amateur hour at TMZ.

Steve

Why did you not give Bar Stool Sports credit for breaking the cover?

Sociopaths are Sad

She's FAT and she doesn't have waist. Her boobs are nice but OBVIOUSLY FAKE.

But if men thinks she looks gorgeous then THAT'S VERY ENCOURAGING!!!!

wtf?

Ok, hate to squash any fantasies, but...she was on the Today show this morning. Her hair is extensions and is as poorly bleached and damaged as I've ever seen. She does not have the body in that pic. In case you haven't been reading lately, there is quite a fuss over photoshopping of magazine covers. Look it up. If you see before and after pics of Faith Hill (esp w/out her stage makeup), you'll pass out. So the fantasy lives on in your minds guys, but that's about it. Sry.

G Mann

My Neighbors And The Dogs From Hell!

We had been having trouble for months with our neighbors and their dogs. The dogs will bark all day and all night and it does not seem to bother them.

I have tried everything from cursing at the neighbors to calling the cops but nothing worked and it seemed like the cops felt like they had better things to do.

I finally found a solution to this problem and I could not believe how easy it was.

Just go to http://www.antibarkingdevice.com and it will show exactly how to stop your neighbor’s dog from barking.

I just popped their cd into my stereo and blasted the dog with an ultrasonic sound that humans cannot hear. It worked after one day and I was totally amazed.

e reed

As a 52 y/o woman, I can only dream of being so beautiful! I had my days in the 80's and I didn't even know it! You are gorgeous!