« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant and Vanessa

Reconciling ...

With Their Mouths

2/15/2012 5:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant and Vanessa shared a kiss in the tunnel on the way into the locker room.Another come-from-behind victory for Kobe Bryant ... sucking face with the woman who has now taken all of his homes, Vanessa Bryant ... and now TMZ can confirm the two are working on a reconciliation.

Vanessa showed up for the Lakers Valentine's Day victory over the Atlanta Hawks. The two shared a kiss in the tunnel on the way into the locker room.

TMZ broke the story ... Vanessa filed for divorce in December, and they have already sealed the property settlement deal in which Vanessa got all 3 Newport Beach estates.

But sources told us at the time Vanessa filed ... don't be surprised if she goes back to Bryant.

And, although Kobe and Vanessa have submitted all the necessary docs to divorce, it doesn't become final until mid-June, so there's plenty of time to withdraw the papers.

FYI -- we're told Kobe and Vanessa are NOT living with each other ... yet.

0215_smoochin_stars_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Phoenix1

Nothing like staying with a man who has no respect for your dumb a s s! ANYONE who puts up with a man cheating on them over and over again, has issues. Get some freakin help with all that money you have, D U M B A S S!!

Estrella

Well what can I say other than she truly loves this guy. I was super shocked that she filed for divorce but understandable since he was flinging is schlong about town. But I knew that she can never leave him since she loves this guy. But I hope that it's all worth it at the end. If you are unhappy why stay? Don't say it's for the kids because it's even worse if they see you're unhappy and realize daddy makes you unhappy.

D

Idiot. One of these days (maybe?) you'll get fed up.

nexie

yes! they should get back! i am a KOBE fan! message to Kobe & Vanessa: Never mind all those negative minded people. Go on..be happy! Just try to be more faithful on each other! I am so happy for you and your family :))))

niles

If this guy wasn't good at putting balls into hoops, he would be just another broke loser on the streets. What a strange world we live in.

AyeJay

If I was a rich NBA player and my future ex wife took half of my money and pretty much all my homes, the only thing she'd be kissing is my butt.

Thurston Howell III

She's such an ugly person, but then he's an anal rapist so these two are perfect for each other. Who the hell else would want either one of them?

Take away Kobe's money, all the plastic surgery, all the expensive clothes and jewerly and this woman would be a hotel maid, scrubbing your toliet.

Dee

that's good.. hopefully it works out for the best.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I know it's not good media but if they can work out their problems and stay married good for them. Get therapy haters!

Melissa

VANESSA, Y U NO GROW A BRAIN?!

dd

Whose going to be better? NOBODY...good job Vannessa!

Kman

Man, that bitch is HOT!

Hershey Hickenbottom

I always wondred why Kobe's parents named him after a hamburger.

Rick LaChapelle

She better be care ful about being in the spotlight. Kim KRAPTRASHian will sue her for looking like her!

tgrfan42069