Seal

The Wedding Ring Is Finally OFF

2/15/2012 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seal was spotted without his wedding ring.Seal has finally surrendered to the reality that his wife is leaving him -- 'cause for the first time since the split, the singer was spotted without his wedding ring.

But the singer clearly wanted to send a message when he arrived in Australia this morning  -- 'cause dude had bright yellow nail polish on his fingers, which drew even more attention to the fact he was sans ring.

TMZ broke the story ... the couple separated last month ... in no small part because Heidi grew tired of Seal's temper.

who cares

Who????????

Kelsey

What the HELL is up with him painting his nails?!

Anya

What's with the little girlie nail polish???

CLINT

Horrible color. He should have gone with the fire engine red.

KicksandGiggles

Normal men do not wear bright yellow nail polish. Hum.... nail polish and lots of bracelets? Get ready for the closet door to swing open next!!

KicksandGiggles

Normal men no not wear bright yellow nail polish. Hum.... sounds like a closet door is opening!!!

smileandshine

Yellow means happy? The only couple who matched nail polish at times! Kinda weird. I wonder if her's is different from yellow now.

Pudding Tang

splendid idea Seal, and in no way does it make you look tacky or gay. i admire someone that doesn't rely on tacky and arrogant images.

BlackNole08

This is really a sad love story if there ever was one in Hollywood. The love and support they had for each other seemed real genuine. Heidi Klum and Seal were the celeb couple that friends would always compare my g/f and me to (Hell, we even dressed like them for halloween once). They just seemed like the perfect couple, renewing their vows EVERY year, popping out babies every other month. What the hell happened? I'm sure infidelity had nothing to do with their split (who would cheat on a goddess like Heidi Klum?) and his anger/jealousy issues could've been worked out. I wish both of them the best.

t jam

CAN ANYONE BLAME HER FOR LEAVING HIM ,,HE STEALS ALL HER NAIL POLISH !! PROBALLY HER PANTIES TOO !!

Julies

Funny, Seal said he "wouldn't take the ring off anytime soon". I guess not soon means a month.

terri

ewwwww Nail polish?????? Come on….you are a father. What example are you going around with yellow nailpolish? come on man up. That will be the day my husband goes around putting his vintage cars together wearing pink nail polish!!! I would not marry somebody that wears nail polish. Unless of course maybe you have sugar in your tank???????

Jodi

"Right after the split, Seal appeared on "Ellen" and said he had "no intention" of removing the wedding band because "It's a token of how I feel about this woman" ... adding, "It feels really comfortable on my hand."......see how these celebs lie. They say one thing one day and another thing the next day. Seal must have really went bat**** crazy....dude is a grown ass man with children wearing YELLOW nail polish. I would leave him just for that.

inga

he was willing to get back to family, buying her flowers, diamonds, art and 250.000 $ car. It seems to be lady, who doesn't want back. So he is a man, who respect himself, who can earn money and finally found another woman.

manbearpig

didn't he win dancing with the stars?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments