Seal

The Wedding Ring Is Finally OFF

2/15/2012 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seal was spotted without his wedding ring.Seal has finally surrendered to the reality that his wife is leaving him -- 'cause for the first time since the split, the singer was spotted without his wedding ring.

Right after the split, Seal appeared on "Ellen" and said he had "no intention" of removing the wedding band because "It's a token of how I feel about this woman" ... adding, "It feels really comfortable on my hand."

But the singer clearly wanted to send a message when he arrived in Australia this morning  -- 'cause dude had bright yellow nail polish on his fingers, which drew even more attention to the fact he was sans ring.

TMZ broke the story ... the couple separated last month ... in no small part because Heidi grew tired of Seal's temper.

Ann

weirdo

Ajalyn

What's up with the bent wrist and yellow polish? Is this a coming out photo?

Dennis Johnson

The crypt keeper id nothing more than a Low Level Control Freak POS!

db

I don't know any MAN that paints his nails and how could any women find that a come on. Maybe he is not the man we thought. Hum...just saying? Maybe he is making a switch to a she.

Penelope

wow, good luck getting a date with that face and those yellow nails...ewwwww

molly

He is lost in paradise...

Jozza

hey guys, why the **** are his fingernails yellow. it looks like he went HAM on some glowstick liquid

xd

Thanks to the site "white black singles.com"... Which is for black, white dating, and I created a profile with many my hot photos on beach... I hoping I CAN FIND my man there within 2012... Feel free to find me by searching "cute2012bb".. Welcome all men above 24 years old... kissing waiting for your winks........

aemish

Just a thought, but if I wanted to date a supermodel, I might consider removing the ubiquitous NAIL POLISH I keep seeing on DUDES.. GROSS!! Get those effing paws AS FAR AWAY FROM ME AS POSSIBLE!!!

sdljf

Yellow nail polish on sausage fingers will not get you another super model.

HarveyRLevin

Maybe his kids do his nails. Could it be that simple??????

Jenny

Unless you're a really hot punk rocker, and you maybe paint one or two nails black, a guy painting his nails looks gross. What ARE you thinking?

batterup

Totally fascinating!!

lola5

He is so gross.

Milf Biggenson

My "I Don't Give a $#@% Sense" is tingling....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments