Chris Brown

Don't Tell ANYONE

I Was at Rihanna's Birthday

2/16/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown and Rihanna
Chris Brown
was so paranoid about keeping his attendance at Rihanna's birthday party a big fat secret -- he actually tried to FORCE partygoers to sign confidentiality agreements ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us, Chris refused to enter the private party Monday night at the famous Hearst Mansion in Beverly Hills until everyone signed an NDA -- sending his henchmen in beforehand to gather every partygoer's signature.

We're told although they didn't get EVERYONE to sign -- Chris eventually walked in ... and spent a huge chunk of the night nuzzling up against Rihanna.

According to sources, the two got real intimate -- sitting next to each other, talking, and holding hands ... all perfectly legal ever since the restraining order was lifted.

As for the rest of the party -- we're told it was jam-packed with celebs including Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, and Chris Martin (no Gwyneth).

Rihanna's cake was pretty badass too -- a giant spliff ... with a small Rihanna made out of icing, riding it like a horse.

Rihanna birthday cake -- her riding a huge marijuana joint
Eat your heart out, Miley.

update_bar
Chris' rep tells TMZ, confidentiality agreements were distributed only to workers at the party and anyone who was caught videotaping/snapping a pic of CB.

Asking people to sign confidentiality agreements AFTER they've already taken pics -- priceless.

christine

why does the cake say Robyn on it?

Debra

I don't think it is anyone's business what Chris Brown or Rhianna do -- Love is love -- leave it alone! Chris Brown and Rhianna were what 19 years old? Your comments imply that felons do not deserve a second chance -- that it is never ok to make a mistake -- WRONG!! We need to teach our youth that mistakes happen -- learn from em. Forgive those who offend you and move on -- cuz in the end it is only GOD who will judge you -- I love you Chris Brown!!! VA TEAM BREEZY!!! CHRIS BROWN ROCKS!!!

Jim

SHHHHH, don't tell anybody, but we don't care

saynotolies

I used to like Rhinna, but the last couple of years she's been far too sexual in her videos! It seemed like she was a nice girl, breath of fresh air if you will...but she has changed dramatically in her videos. She is maturing in the wrong direction and then to end up with Chris Brown again? Which by the way, he should NOT have been at the grammys... he had no business or deserved being there!!!! Once a beater, always a beater!!!! You can't change those stripes honey...Rhinna, go to a shelter in your area, and talk to those women...then you will see the light!!! GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW!!!! Oh yeah, your career will end up in the dumps!! Maybe you should seek help and talk to someone!

I am Spartacus

I used to think she was sexy and I enjoyed the music she did but these days she looks like a crack who're and os hanging with the biggest douchebag in Chris Brown.

She's a complete embarrassment and he deserves to have his face broken.

happypat35

Rihanna wants Chris back....Its Rihanna stalking him....even dyed her hair blonde, like Chris's current girlfriend......Chris doesn't want to get into anymore hot water with his current girlfriend, who already tweeted "If I cannot have all of you, I want none of you." Rihanna is going to clock Chris up against his head with another stiletto and then part 2........

virgo

so disappointing... I love RiRi but I can't help but be totally turned off knowing she is interested in him again.

I really dont see the appeal in him. He looks like sh**, acts even shi**er and can't sing for sh**

Tom C.

Whitney with an extra chromosome.

IKNEWit

This is so crazy. Chris want's to keep it a secret that he was at this chick's party? Then it seems like he has bad intentions to me.. Why LIE about it?? unless....

IKNEWit

To try and get people to sign a paper... WOW Chris that's pretty EXTREME, you MORON.... don't you think?? Did it work???? NOT....

Beta

Her cake looks like a tampon. That is all.

really?

So, first of all, am i that far removed from society that I dont know wtf a SPLIFF is?! I had to go to urban dictionary to look it up! Secondly, the cake really isnt that great, it kinda looks more like a burrito from Chipotle than it does a 'spliff'... just my opinion. And lastly, the cake says Happy 24th Birthday ROBYN....who the eff is ROBYN!? Is that Rihanna's real name?

steve

It's funny how he overestimates his importance. Funny and sad at the same time.

J. Burleson

What a dumb b!tch... I hope he beats the fvck out of her. She's no better than the man who beats her.

Carl

Well, when their singing careers die out they can still bask in the limelight by making an appearance on Jerry Springer.