Pinkberry Co-Founder

Illegal HEAT Revealed

in Beating Investigation

2/16/2012 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0216_young_lee_AP_EXPinkberry Co-founder Young Lee is a pistol packing badass with a fleet of uber luxury vehicles ... according to the LAPD investigation into his alleged beating of a homeless man.

TMZ has obtained the search warrant affidavit filed by a detective in LAPD's Asian Crime Unit -- and it reveals two handguns registered in Lee's name: a Colt .45, and a Para Ordnance brand .45.

The handguns are a major no-no because ... according to the docs Lee is not supposed to "own, buy, receive, possess, or have custody or control of any firearms" -- due to a 2001 felony conviction for possession of narcotics.

The docs say Lee also had a misdemeanor conviction for possession of a firearm.

Lee was arrested last month and booked for assault in the brutal tire iron beating of a homeless man on the off-ramp of a Los Angeles freeway.

It's unclear whether police found the handguns during a search of Lee's home and high-end cars -- 2009 Rolls-Royce Phantom, 2007 Ferrari 599 GTB, and a 2010 Mercedes G Wagon -- but if so, he could face an additional felony charge.

Jay W.

Kato... ? Kato ... where are you Kato ?

kitnplayn

Little man, and I use that last word loosely. I hope the homeless man gets some direction to help him sue this little man for a gaggle of his hot shot bot by drugs fleet of cars.

EggsOverEasy

What a p*ssy.. he is a big man with his guns and feels bigger by beating helpless people with a tire iron.. i cant wait to run into you, you tiny little f*ck.. I'll bring a tire iron with me and hand it to you before I beat your pathetic little ass. be wearing a bow tie when it happens it will only get worse... Cheers!! :)

FrankKenStein

I got some Pinkberry on my Blackberry. Now I hate korea!

Phreaky

He owns a multi-million dollar company - he will receive absolutely NO jail time. Watch. He'll get 2 years probation.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

The ONLY things he looks like he can 'beat' are my meat and an eggroll into submission. Haaaiiii Karate!!!! remember that stuff? lol, he could land their spokesman role if they still sell that crap :)

Penelope

1. Who?
2. What is Pinkberry?
American Express ad years ago?

ginny

screw pinkberry...

DahhTroll

I hope they throw the book at this slanty eyed loser.
Beat a homless man with a tire iron is a double crime.
Ihope he loses his welath and ends up homl;ess

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3