Kim Kardashian

The World's Most

Expensive Gym Bag

2/19/2012 12:40 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Kim Kardashian and her Hermes Birkin
When Kim Kardashian goes to workout her million dollar booty, she doesn't just throw her sweaty rags in any old duffel -- she carries the world's most highly coveted handmade leather purse ... the Hermes Birkin.

Kim left a Beverly Hills gym on Thursday holding a black Birkin, which can cost anywhere from $9k to about $150k ... just ask Rick Yune​.

She's one bougie bag lady.

AS

Trash talk Kris Humphrey's all you want. He should count himself lucky he's outta that three ring circus. Boo hoo, Kim. Fake cry all you want. He should have stopped the ride when you guys took that trip to Fiji or whatever. You wore $50,000 diamond earrings, got tossed in the ocean, lost one AND he found it for you. Not enough? This stupid bag that cost more than a 1/2 years salary is just plain silly. I'm not being a "hater". I'm just sick of your poor old me act. :P Hey, it's Sunday and I had to work all weekend at my $9.50 an hour, no health insurance job. Just saying...and just venting...

Tim

Nice I'm trying to pay for my daughter to go to school and she buys a 9k gm bag..get a real job

Yep I said that

Doesn't matter how much the bag cost its still hanging off a cheap no class skanky trollop

Trooper Tom

How many paps did this media whoring strumpet call to let them know she was at the "gym" she claims to the gym all the time but nothing changes she still has a 2 axe handle wide ass, flabby un-toned arms and legs, so she has her self sewn into clothing 3 or 4 sizes too small and claims she is a size 2 LOL

Jackie

The headline should have said THE WORLDS MOST EXPENSIVE WHORE.

reggeee

oh oh
kimmies getting Fat. just like
mamma jenner!!

Siouxrita

That is a sin!!! I feel sorry for her.

curious

Google Hermes Birkin Bag. The one in the photo is NOT a Birkin bag.

StephanieT

She's such a douche. Can't stand that broad.

crbullseye

Ryan Seacrest is just as much of s*** as all the Kard hos!

Kati

OMG! The jealous clowns are out again, leave the gal alone if you are not making enough money why blame it on her, get a life!

Wilson

a roomate's step-mother makes $81/hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for five months but last month her pay check was $19042 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more here LazyCash37.com

BIll

You'd think if she wanted to be better liked by the public, she would run around with a bag workth $10,000 and maybe send some underprivileged kids to college.

TJ

Professional basketball player,Lamar Odom,loses all credibility,as he has been lured into making a fast buck,by his wife,who is desperately trying to save her failing t.v show,Khloe and Lamar.

blondieluv

Im so sick of seeing this fake useless person in the headlines. I used to LOVE the family now i HATE THEM!!! She makes me sick!