« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Brown

Rips WWE Champ --

You Have INFERIOR Man Junk

2/20/2012 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk has a dysfunctional wiener ... this according to Chris Brown.

The two are now in a full on Twitter war ... after Punk randomly tweeted that he wants to "curb stomp" Brown at an upcoming WWE event because he wants Brown to "fight somebody that can defend themselves."

Brown caught wind of the tweet ... and decided to fire back with a message of his own ... writing, "@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women."

And in his trademark sarcastic tone ... Brown added, "@CMpunk contact my assistant and I'll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!"

So far, Punk has not responded to the steroid allegations ... or the suggestion that his man parts don't work ... but Punk has long stated that he's never touched a drug or steroid in his life.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

I am Spartacus

I would love to see Chris Brown get his face stomped. He is the biggest s***bag around.

Justin

Phil Brooks (CM Punk) would kick Chris Brown up and down Hollywood drive. He is an expert in mua thay and jujitsu.

Tenorman926

I'm waiting patiently for the patented CM Punk Pipe Bomb, because Chris Brown won't want any afterwards.

vtajen

FINALLY!! Someone to stand up to this POS!! I was sick to see him win a Grammy and perform and shocked to see so many people support this punk. Our society is disgusting the way people idolize thugs like him and I REALLY hope Kharma gets him in the end, but in the meantime I would LOVE to see CM Punk teach him a lesson.

lost grrl

But Chris has grown up and learned from his mistakes, right? That line of BS from Chris Brown apologists gets more and more ridiculous by the hour.

mahoganii

Looks like a new storyline is in the works. Vince & Co can be so darn predictable...

Jenn

If you're going to fling insults, Chris, at least try to show that you've had some schooling. Even twitter speak cannot hide the deficiency in your vocabulary. By the way, beating on a woman doesn't prove you're stronger, better or right. I shows you have a serious inferiority complex. Would you dare pick on someone BIGGER than you?

I Was About To Say

Who is Chris Brown?

bradl

This cm punk annoys the **** out of me... Constantly running his mouth.. Brown can hang with guys like the rock and cena but never an idiot like punk

b1g3vil1113

CB PUNKASS!

parlayer

yea! Curb stomp the punk. "I will only punch women" mantra of Chris is a religion of his.

Angela

A "full on twitter war"? Really? I know this site is supposed to give people sensationalized information to give their unfulfilled lives some meaning through celebrities' issues, but that's just stupid.

What happened here was, CM Punk excersized his right to call out a piece of crap, talentless, loser who, evidently, can't keep his hands to himself. Said talentless loser then retaliated with poorly written, grammatically incorrect insults that targeted the wrestler's manhood.

1) Punk has more talent, and is obviously the better man considering he hasn't reacted to Brown's adolescent comments, 2) no offense to Punk but anyone who has looked at the man knows he isnt on any steroids. Obviously, Brown finds CM Punk intimidating since he thinks the wrestler is big enough to be taking any supplements, and 3) Brown's defensiveness just shows how sad he really is. A mature human being is able to forgive themselves and take criticism without crying about it to their twitter followers. Although, if I were a grown man and I beat my girlfriend until her bloodied face was virtually unrecognizable, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself either.

Ben

Hey Chris just say it man, You scared just say your scared. Chickenchit

mrbungle1020

beating chris brown would be a hate crime,considering he is Gay.

Roy

I don't know if Chris Brown knows what a wrestle looks like when he takes steroids but CM Punk is not it. CM Punk has always promoted a Straight Edge lifestyle(which means no drugs or Alcohol) so I don't believe for a minute he takes steroids.