Charlie Sheen

APOLOGIZES to Ashton

You Don't Suck, Bro

2/21/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220_charlie_ashton_EX_01
Charlie Sheen tells TMZ he feels REALLLLY bad for saying Ashton Kutcher "sucks" as the new lead on "Two and a Half Men" ... and now he's issuing an official apology to the actor.

It all started on "TMZ Live" last week ... when Sheen called in and told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

But Sheen has since had a change of heart and drafted a letter to Kutcher ...which reads:

"Dear Ashton,

My bad.

I was disrespectful to a man doing his best.

I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better.

Safety in your travels good sir.

CS"

So, we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

My Big Salami

Charlie Sheen hasn't been good since his role in Platoon!

Charles Underwood

Ashton does suck. I can't even stand watching that show anymore. BRING BACK CHARLIE!!!

Digger

Charlie needs to be next for a "home going" service.

Googie

That was a backhanded apology. Charlie said Ashton doing his best, but didn't recant that he sucks, only that he's sorry he said it.

Googie

P.S. Charlie's baaaack..... on drugs that is.

linda

WTF!Charlie, Ashton reallllly does suck.I almost vomit when i try to watch this show.

Frank

Charlie's either on coke again, or off bi-polar meds.

Penelope

You got it right the first time Charlie. Flipping channels cause nothing on last night and came across 2 1/2 men with Alan's girlfriend vomiting and ****ting, Alan cleaning the vomit up in the bathroom, and Alan's girlfriend vomiting in his mouth in the end. If that doesn't make you sick and that doesn't suck, I don't know what does. Quality vomit TV.

Keyser Söze

I get what Sheen's trying to do here - don't blame the actor, blame the sh*tty-ass script. Hell, the writers at TaHM even manage to make Duckie unfunny this season, which is really something.

But he can be as diplomatic as he wants, it won't change a little, well-known fact: Kutcher is an awful actor.

Facts are facts, people.

bunny

First off, Charlie is completely bipolar and by now, nobody should take what he says seriously. He also was referring to Ashton sucking on the show, which is true because the writing is so horrible, everyone on that show now sucks. I remember back when Jake was more funny and involved. Now it's like watching a show degrade Charlie Sheen hoping people will laugh at the bad jokes.

LaPhotographer

I seriously doubt Ashton cares. I wonder when Charlie will grow up. Children make rash comments without thinking and then "apologize" for them later. At some point nobody will care What you say.

awards

Errr...Charlie had it right the first time! Saw the new version and it was too painful to watch. These guys seem to have sort of bad luck with women...!

two cents

He was right and now he feels guilty for speaking the truth. Ashton DOES indeed suck. The new show is horrible without Sheen. I wish they would have just left Berta, Rose and Alan or cancelled the whole thing. At least there are reruns.

Chuck

The long hair and beard was an awful idea.Since Ashton has cleaned up...it is much better. I still enjoy the show...especially the kid. Why is anyone listening to Sheen anyway.

Liz

He was right the first time ... the show sucks now. The writing is horrid. They jump the shark every week. One week it was Kelso playing with his brother ... an ape. SUCKY!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments