Charlie Sheen

APOLOGIZES to Ashton

You Don't Suck, Bro

2/21/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220_charlie_ashton_EX_01
Charlie Sheen tells TMZ he feels REALLLLY bad for saying Ashton Kutcher "sucks" as the new lead on "Two and a Half Men" ... and now he's issuing an official apology to the actor.

It all started on "TMZ Live" last week ... when Sheen called in and told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

But Sheen has since had a change of heart and drafted a letter to Kutcher ...which reads:

"Dear Ashton,

My bad.

I was disrespectful to a man doing his best.

I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better.

Safety in your travels good sir.

CS"

So, we gotta ask ...

Anon

I think Charlie is finally listening to say "His Father" perhaps. Maybe this is a sign of him wising up and realizing his dad and others have been right all along. Just don't look back, move forward and be the gentleman you can be if you put your mind and heart in the right place!

You might could snag a princess and be "for real"

Blademan

Charlie is right. Ashton sucks. What happened to the writers. The show has turned into a kiddie show. Everyone but Berta has turned into a juvenile.

sledge

it don't make him gay just cause he sucks!!!!!!

anna

the show does suck!! I dont even watch it anymore!

Ruth Morales

SUCK IT UP ASHTON!!! YOU HAVE BIG SHOES TO FILL!!!!

Kristin

Ashton does suck! I don't know why Charlie is apologizing, he was just stating the truth. Charlie was very whitty on the show, Ashton is just plain dumb! Time to cancel the show, its gone down the crapper!

bubbahubba

Charlie is absolutely correct. The show suck now. Time to put it to sleep.

Jaime

charlie sheen didnt apologize, his publicist did

JimmyB

Charlie's behaving a lot better these days. He's spot-on. It ain't Kutcher's fault the writing sux. ...And it does.

Kevin

That show sucked long before Ashton came along.

sharpshooter44

josh

Ashton should apoligise to Charlie for the lousy work he's doing on the show! Charlie made that show! And for anyone to dispute that is an idiot. Bring back Charlie. Ashton sucks as an actor! Charlie has so much money he's able to tell the truth about the new two and a half men show and that is it sucks big time.

Jodi

Charlie can't let go of Men. First he said Ashton would be great in the role then he changed and said he was lying and Ashton sucks. Who can believe anything he says. Is he still on drugs?

The only thing that REALLY SUCKS in this whole fiasco is a grown man losing his $1.8 million dollars PER EPISODE show because he couldn't leave hardcore drugs alone.

WB and Chuck Lorre paid you and paid you well both before and after you got fired from the show. Leave Men alone and concentrate on your own show.

numtukit

ashton ****ing blows.

Snowcap3

Kutcher DOES suck, the show sucks, and its only saving grace is Cryer.