Charlie Sheen

APOLOGIZES to Ashton

You Don't Suck, Bro

2/21/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220_charlie_ashton_EX_01
Charlie Sheen tells TMZ he feels REALLLLY bad for saying Ashton Kutcher "sucks" as the new lead on "Two and a Half Men" ... and now he's issuing an official apology to the actor.

It all started on "TMZ Live" last week ... when Sheen called in and told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

But Sheen has since had a change of heart and drafted a letter to Kutcher ...which reads:

"Dear Ashton,

My bad.

I was disrespectful to a man doing his best.

I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better.

Safety in your travels good sir.

CS"

So, we gotta ask ...

Rob

I believe he's right the show is awful,it would have to improve 100% just not to suck!I think taking a awesome show like Two and half men and pulling Charlie off and puttin Ashton in is Equal to having the Conner's on Roseanne win the lottery a horrible TV blunder!It will lead to the end of a great show!!! BRING BACK CHARLIE!!

Gersin

Ashton does sucks.i dont even know how that show still on air.everybody on tht show suck

Mr Cheese

LOL they both suck...That show is HORRIBLE, sheen hasn't been good since....actually he's never been good except for doing drugs and prostitutes

Canuck

Sometimes the truth hurts. The show does suck. Charlie has nothing to apologize for.

wow

Aston doesn't suck but some episodes are awful. It was the same when Charlie was there though. Don't care for the British lady or Alan's girlfriend. The recent vomit show was gross and disgusting. Not funny. The gorilla show was also stupid. The writing needs to improve.
I'm not a Charlie fan but at this point they might want to revive him and bring Rose back. The big guy married to Alan's ex wife is
good and they could still keep Aston in another capacity.

charley

DONT APOLOGIE CHLIE...ASHTON DOES SUCK...OVERATED ACTOR AND A CHEATING AZZ OLE AT THAT!

Areader

It's cool that Charlie's issuing the apology, however, he was right in what he said. Ashton Kutcher is no where near the comedic actor that Charlie is!

Ratings Needed

Ashton sucks and so does the show. Ashton plays an idiot just like his real life. lol

Wendy

I don't normally comment on these things but this one I have to. Bring Charlie back!!! The new show is NOT entertaining!!!!!!!!! And this is to My Big Salami, with a name like that we all can see your just a jerk! You have no clue what's funny and Charlie IS funny and no actor can replace him!!!

None

he apologized for telling the truth?

YdoIreadthisstuff

Hey Charlie you don't need to apologize. You know Ashton does suck on 2.5 Men! I understand you only apologized to be nice but there is nothing wrong with telling the truth like you did. Ashton does suck and we all know it. I think even Ashton knows he sucks. He just doesn't want to admit it. Looking forward to A.M.

James

But Kutcher does suck, he's just being honest and a jerk at the same time. 2 and a half men never was that funny to begin with, If you find funny maybe your a little slow, and you can just relate with Kutcher better because he is also slow. And if not your just attracted to Kutcher pretty boy looks.

Jinzo1

Charlie Sheen was the show, you take him out the formula and you get three dip****s with no experience in the field of pick-up.

val

Ashton does suck .. the worst actor ever .. and the material isn't as good .. if it was, wouldn't matter cause Ashton is not a good actor .. not even close .. he's a yawn. The only Lorre product I do like now is Mike and Molly for the other shows aren't that good .. all better than Ashton .. he's ruined the show .. get Charlie back or kill off Ashton .. ugh .. he's disgusting at best !! He acts dumb and I recall a late night show where he could barely communicate beyond 'it's awesome' so I thought long ago he really is dumb in real life.

Brgirl

I miss Charlie. Ashton is an eye candy, but the story line now doesn't make any sense. It won't last.