'Deadliest Catch' Star

Accused of Textual Harassment

2/20/2012 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_Elliott_Neese_EX"Deadliest Catch" star Elliott Neese is an unstable ticking time bomb waiting to explode ... so says his baby mama who just got a restraining order against the reality star.

According to court docs filed in Alaska obtained by TMZ, Neese -- the captain of the F/V Ramblin' Rose -- has been on bad terms with his baby mama Valerie Gunderson for a while ... and now she believes there are signs he could "snap" on her at any moment.

One of the BIGGEST signs, Valerie alleges ... is that Elliott has been drinking, possibly using drugs and harassing her through the phone.

In fact, Valerie claims on Feb 13 ... Elliott called her 38 TIMES and sent 15 texts her way in less than an hour ... when she refused to talk to him.  One month before that, Valerie claims he called her 54 TIMES in one night.

Valerie claims Elliott also called her mother and told her, "If I can't have [Valerie] nobody can."

Valerie claims Elliott has a history of domestic violence -- smashing her belongings in 2010 and attacking her in 2006 -- and she doesn't want to be a victim again.

The judge felt Valerie's fears are legit -- and has issued a temporary restraining order against Neese ... banning him from calling Valerie or contacting her in any way.

We attempted to contact Elliott for comment ... but we're told he's currently out fishing and could not be reached.

josh

Anyone wish tmz would stop using what another person described a situation as if they were saying it's fact they adding the word alleged at the end

JJ

OH BIG SURPRISE HERE..........is there other REAL news out there?

josh

But on topic, some psycho from a reality TV series, stalks and harnesses his ex. Could we get some actual new's from people that are not C list reality show trash.

KnuckleDragger

Not a Star. Capt. Phil Harris...now he was a Star. R.I.P.

She's baaaack

Am I the only one who thinks half of the people on these shows are bottom-feeders (no pun) and Jerry Springer show candidates? What's the big surprise?

My Big Salami

People who catch crabs for a living are stars these days? Wow who would've thought?

Truth

SEXUAL HARASSMENT?? DUDE GOT PRACTICE FROM GROPING THEM FISHIES IN THE SEA... #TRUTH!!

kendall

Valerie! Get a Life....He's so hot and could have anyone. Looks like your jealous of his life and you need attention. Get over your self. I'll date him any day of the week and I can guarantee you this.......he wouldn't turn me away.

keri

I can't believe how ruthless and dispicable this company is!!! Whitney Houston was a person, not a piece of meat for people like you guys to make fun of. Her funeral was very tastefull and what kind of heartless asses are you to make fun of it. She was a mother, a daughter, a sister, and a friend to people, how dare you *******s make a ****ed up comment like you have been making!!!! You people are sickening!!

UPYOURS

Valerie, while he is on board the ship, pack your stuff and your kid and RUN.

Don2349234

Crap like THIS is exactly WHY men go out on the icy waters of the Bering Sea and risk their lives and freeze their nuts to fish for crab. I imagine she's a honey too!

andria

Honestly, I always got a douchey vibe from this guy while watching the show. I'm really not that surprised.

Tammy

If he's doing these things while he's drunk, which is what I understand the "source" to be saying, then a restraining order won't help because, and don't quote me on this, drunk people don't know what they're doing or saying. Just saying.

Hisjules

test

Mazor

You mean the psycho powderkeg who repeatedly threatened to assault the camera crew on his ship and had them hiding in their quarters at times?

No effing way.