Drew Barrymore Pregnant?

The Sonogram Holds the Secret

2/21/2012 12:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Drew Barrymore pregnant? Drew was clutching what appears to be sonogram results.Drew Barrymore was clutching what appears to be sonogram results as she left a doctors office in Beverly Hills with her fiance late last week ... soooooo ... is Drew pregnant?!?!?

Here are the facts:
-- Drew is engaged to Will Kopelman, a 34-year-old art consultant ... who popped the question just a few months ago.

That's pretty much it for the facts.

We reached out to Drew's rep -- who politely gave us a "no comment" ... but it ain't exactly a denial.

So ... congrats?

0124_preggo_contest_footer

xd

I strongly recommend it t oyou –** White Black Singles.c 0 m **
-- a H'ot p'lace for s''ēēking int'err acial l'ove.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to mēēt the at'tractive s'n gles and treat you like a king or Quēēn. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends.

xd

I strongly recommend— “White Black Singles.c 0 m”
to you where I just found my interracial boyfriend! You know it is a great place to mēēt excellent men and beautiful women. What's kind of relationship do you want?

buggirl

Looks like she is holding a pregnancy pop...but really if she wanted to keep it a secret she would have hid the sonogram. Maybe its a publicity stunt?

war3agl3

walking out with it in the open allows for them to generate buzz, some denial, and finally a big reveal. Jezzus, can't any of these people be normal for one second? "How can I use this to generate buzz about me?" Even the good ones are corrupt and a little gross.

Kinkee Pinkee

I dunno...their body language is odd to me for a couple that just found out they are pregnant. She does NOT look happy, at all, and he is walking several steps behind seemingly focusing on the ground. Morning sickness or not....seems like these two would have some semblance of 'joy' about them whether the paps were watching them or not. It's pretty hard to hide the excitement when you've just found out you're pregnant and had your first ultrasound. Hopefully I'm wrong/misinterpreting but I don't see one ounce of happiness reflected in this photo of them.

war3agl3

I am an expert at reading sonograms. I can tell that she is carrying conjoined twins with bad, entitled ******* attitudes. At least she has a big vagina to get them out.

Gloria Unread

Sonograms aren't only for pregnancy. They can also be done to check for ovarian cysts and other non-pregnancy conditions. Might not be good news...
I also completely agree with Mia. It's sad to see she somehow got a 'dislike' for stating the obvious fact that not all women are eager to get pregnant.
Considering that Drew hasn't had one yet (she just turned 37 TODAY), it's not at all illogical to believe she might not want a baby at all.

rosebud73

Congrats to her if she is, proud of everything she has overcome in her life and know that she will be a great mama.

TheBrain

Also she's holding a lollipop which means she saw a pediatrician. That clinches it.

Jenny

Looks like twins to me. Maybe they're in shock about that. Or just annoyed about the paparazzi.

Devon

Yep, she's definitely pregnant! Her fiance is holding the newly expecting mom kit you get on your first doctor's visit after your pregnancy is confirmed. Congrats Drew, you deserve to be happy.

Klevitt

They do not look happy, whatever the result...If she was pregnant and happy, I would think they would be more affectionate...if she is not and very disappointed, that would explain her need to be alone for spa while...then again, if she is pregnant and they are walking like this...it is trouble...

BehemothMoon

Hmmm....I always thought she was a lesbian who just hired beards.

Lynn Sweet

Oh, she is such a ditz. An engagement is a marriage to her, so what does she do? Oh, get pregnant of course. Ditz of a person from a screwed up background, so what would you expect...

sonogirl1

I have been doing ultrasound for fifteen years and that looks like a scan that is done in the early stage of pregnancy!!!