Lindsay Lohan

I'm Living & Breathing Liz Taylor

to Prep for Movie Role

2/21/2012 11:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay just inked a deal with Lifetime to play Liz Taylor.
Lindsay Lohan ain't no slacker -- TMZ has learned, the actress is studying up hardcore for her new movie role ... doing everything she can to accurately portray a young Elizabeth Taylor.

In case you haven't heard -- Lindsay just inked a deal with Lifetime to play Liz Taylor in the network's new made-for-TV biopic called "Liz and Dick." Production is scheduled to kick off late March, after Lindsay's probation is terminated.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's taking her new gig extremely seriously -- "obsessing over getting the part right" for the film.

According to sources, Lindsay is doing nothing but watching old Liz Taylor movies to help her recreate the Hollywood icon's posture, speech, and every other little detail.

We're told Lindsay has also been watching old Liz interviews online and reading a bunch of Liz biographies.

Lifetime is taking a hard stance with Lindsay too -- demanding she complete ALL her probation requirements before filming begins ... which Lindsay has promised to do.

petticoat_gossip

Sooooo YAWN!!

Zombie Whitney Houston

LOL
You know your career has really gone down the toilet when you're doing everything you can to nail your role in a Lifetime made-for-TV movie. Hahahaha.

Blood Red Witch

I was gone! No told me she got the role! When did this happen? Anyway, all that stuff is what most actors would do for a role. How about an acting coach?
Hey baby! Missed you, too.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Until the Daily Variety, the Hollywood Reporter, or the producer Larry Thompson comes out and confirms this crap, I'll just believe this is Lohan, Inc. doing their absolute best to convince everyone this is happening, until then I'll sit atop the monkey bars with Ketjo and just wait. . . .

ketjo

Hell ! ....I can't wait for the new pictures of Lindsay Lohan in her Elizabeth Taylor hair........
Will it be short and black in Liz's classic full Mum cut or something longer so she can wear her rat extension you know how she loves those extentions////
Cause the Gotti looks is dead and gone...
Black should really show up against all those specked red skin......
Well ......they did say she was emission herself didn't they !!!!!!

ARTOFWAR

...I think the title of the movie should more appropriately be called "Lez and sometimes ****".... Artofwar

CloBird

Lindsay Lohan is no Elizabeth Taylor.
Big mistake, Lifetime. Lifetime should have cast an unknown. But there was and only will be one Dame Elizabeth Taylor, and all actors who try to portray Taylor and Burton will be pale imitations.

ARTOFWAR

...I think the title of the movie should more appropriately be called "Lez and sometimes D#ck".... Artofwar

PH

I've never heard of anything so STUPID in my life !!! There is not one bit of resemblance between the two !! What ever.

Blood Red Witch

Is Lifetime going broke?

Barbarascy

Um no. Not even close.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

CPS said Dina 'pulled a Lohan' and cancelled Dr. Drew on page 5 but nobody answered. Anyone know the scoop?

andyscandy

she is living and breathing LIZ? I didnt know liz was being pumped nightly in a hotel room by a turban indian...while her family watches...was Liz on vd meds and crack as well?

Chris

OK correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she say the same things when she was going to portray Victoria Gotti, and now she is lucky to be portraying her sister-in-law. It is a disgrace to Liz Taylor name to have this train wreck portray her even if it is on Lifetime.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer