'Mob Wives' Renee Graziano

BUSTED in Florida

2/21/2012 11:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Renee Graziano"Mob Wives" lovely Renee Graziano brought out the huge, er, guns by showing off her $30,000 post-op buxom bod​ in a sexy blue bikini at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Florida the other day.

Renee is guilty of rack-eteering.

0623_bikini_body_guess_who_footer

Jt

She is a beast and should demand a refund!!!!!!

dezgyrl12208

She can be a bitch, but she is a nice person. Her boobs were already big. If they get any bigger, she may float away.lol

Lylia

eww is all there is to say

Dee

Um, Renee sweetie...I hope you read this (and IGNORE all the other comments)....You people are VICIOUS and totally mean spirited! She is an older woman who is trying her best to keep up with what media sites like TMZ are saying is "HOT" and what we all should look like. I DOUBT ANY OF YOU look perfect. I am guessing MOST of these comments are written by FAT people since over 60% of the U.S. population is FAT as F%&*!! Yet, you all sit behind your computer screens and tear her to shreds!! I say YOU GO GIRL!! If you want to wear a bikini, you ROCK IT and just keep on goin' with your bad self. Seriously....it's empowering and very brave to be a woman over 40 who is confident enough to don a bikini KNOWING that the paps are snapping photo's of you to post all over the internet! While I may not LIKE her from the show very much, I believe she is just doing her best to look good. Why do you all have to cut her down. So many cruel and mean comments! I just don't get it. WHAT purpose does it serve to cut down and insult others. Does it make you all feel better about yourselves? I still think she should do whatever she darn well pleases and forget about what everyone else thinks of her. Usually when someone is putting down/insulting others they have self esteem issues themselves. Whatever...Renee sweetie? KEEP ON ROCKING THE BIKINI!!! YOU LOOK GREAT AND CONGRATS ON THE SURGERY AND YOUR SHOW! XOOX

Prevent Disease

No comment, just a question or two for Ms. Graziano:
Is your "condition" contagious? communicable? can I catch it? and is there an antidote or vaccination to prevent getting what you "got"?

Maria

I don't understand with that kind of ugly body ,you pose and use a bikini! not a great picture really .

Maria

Plastic surgery? where ?I don't see the results ,I will get my money back after I see my body like that!

tellmeaboutit

Lovely?? Ah, no. She's a mess, fake boobs or not. Who really watches this sh*t??

Mike

Three words..."Tranny Train Wreck!"

Maureen

More like being guilty of really being a MAN. Yikes ... he's almost as scary as Big Ang!

Northerner

why would this fat ugly skank wear a two piece? only to gross all of us out. i hate it when i throw up a bit in my mouth. she needs a tanning bed too

xd

I strongly recommend it t oyou –** White Black Singles.c 0 m **
-- a H'ot p'lace for s''ēēking int'err acial l'ove.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to mēēt the at'tractive s'n gles and treat you like a king or Quēēn. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends.

xd

I strongly recommend it t oyou –** White Black Singles.c 0 m **

Yep I said that

Jesu what they hell is that thing

Trooper Tom

I couldn't imagine jumping that with the lights out dead drunk!