'Mob Wives' Renee Graziano

BUSTED in Florida

2/21/2012 11:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Renee Graziano"Mob Wives" lovely Renee Graziano brought out the huge, er, guns by showing off her $30,000 post-op buxom bod​ in a sexy blue bikini at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Florida the other day.

Renee is guilty of rack-eteering.

0623_bikini_body_guess_who_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

phil

this is 1 ugly girl ,or is this a tranny??looks like a man to me.a face only a mother could love.

shan schlatre

I read some of the comments and it is soSAD.. For 30 years this woman heard she was'nt good enough from her husband.. He cheated on her got another woman pregnant.. I mean good gosh people HAVE A HEART..

nono

negativity on this blog is really quite pathetic...let's work on our own defects losers!

coco

shut the hell up you over-critical idiots! my friend is beautiful inside and out! work on yourselves...

Jennifer

Does she really, really think she looks HOT???? I say NOT!!!

nini23

Hahaha.... All these comments have me rolling over here. I would definitely ask for a refund. Pls hang it up Renee.... LMAO

Tatiana

Bitch you look ****ed up they owe you about 29999 back

loco73

Ahhhhhhhhh! That picture scarred my fragile little mind!!!!

peggy ann wagoner

I am a women the same age as renee and she is sexy,hot,damn at least shes making herself feel better. your just jealous haters that don't have taste

Killian Bird

These women are just trying to do something positive with their lives and support their families. That's what it's all about - Family! But they should all be wearing shirts from the Mob Wives Fan Club store. Check it out at cafepress(dot)com/mobwivesfanclub

Killian Bird

Lea

A BATHING SUIT WITH LIFT AND SUPPORT WOULD HAVER LOOKED BETTER!

kay lynn mcfall

renee and drita and big ang are my favorite ladies. bless renee's heart i feel bad for her situation. mobwives is one of the few reality shows that i watch.

Bob

I love how everyone is being such *******s let me see pics of everyone that has some **** to say bout her

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18