'Teen Mom 2' Star

I Got JUMPED

By 3 Violent Chicks

2/21/2012 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Leah Messer abuse photo -- Leah was beat up by 3 women outside of a movie theater.
"Teen Mom 2" star Leah Messer was brutally attacked by 3 women outside of a movie theater in West Virginia this weekend ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

19-year-old Leah is telling friends and family ... she had just left the theater with her fiance Sunday night when an older woman began following her and calling her names.

We're told Leah insists she tried to tell the woman to leave her alone ... when 2 other girls appeared out of nowhere and the three chicks opened a can of whoopass all over Leah's face.

Sources say Leah's fiance, and a security guard, managed to pull the three women off the MTV star ... and got out of the area.

TMZ obtained a photo of Leah's face following the brawl ... which shows a swollen cheek and redness on her neck and chest.

We're told Leah did not recognize any of her attackers ... but Leah's mother has since gone to Twitter in an effort to try and identify the assailants.

Sources say Leah plans to follow up with police later today to file a report.

Stay tuned ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

serafina

Too bad she wasn't killed.

awards

WestVirginia almost heaven, take her home country roads...! What a road apple!

leslie

I guess they put the smackdown on her. There has to be more to this story. Just because you say crap to others on reality TV, that doesn't mean you can say it in the real world.

LAUGHS AT YOU

LOLOLOL

Star?
Snicker....

LOLOLOL

mebrat24

If it's not a story about Kim it's about another douche bag like this.

Robert

What am I supposed to be seeing in the picture? It just looks like she's wearing too much make up...

Cheryl A.

I understand she just got beaten up but jeez, she looks older then me and I have a kid as old as her! What is with her hair?

Seldombinlaid

Hard to believe it started over nothing. But, I'm a firm beliver in not hitting a woman. But after reading this article, I thought about my own wife. If we were out together, and some women (plural) attacked her. I couldn't just stand there. Some one is getting knocked out. And I truly believe any man who beats a woman is no man.

GG

No matter the person, no one should be the recipient of violence like that. Come on people.

SureShot the Guroo

Not a doctor but her eye looks pretty bloodshot. That's what camera? Them goons hit her with their cameras too?!?!? Tragic!!!!

TJ

Cant say that I blame the attackers She really pulled a number on Corey. No as cute and innocent as everyone thought. Vindictive is more like it.

joho777

She only waited 3 days to "think about reporting it to the police."

There's going to be lots of evidence left now, isn't there?

What really happened? Did her boyfriend knock her around? Again?

O_o

that's a shame...usually the teen mom peeps are the perps. this poor girl didnt deserve to be jumped just because she's a teen mom. i'll bet the idiots who jumped her were telling her how trashy she was. news flash ladies: regardless of leah's lifestyle, choices, etc., u're the trash for jumping her. congratulations.

Bianca

What a pathetic and childish thing to do. Violence is NEVER the answer.

cate

SERAFINA you are way out of line with your comment. No matter what there is no reason for violence. Three on one is a premeditated act of violence. An older woman? What she has to act like a child to feel good about herself? Just because you people do not like how she is portrayed on the tv show does not give you the right to attack her. She is a young mother and from what I know she is taking care of her daughters and responsibilities very well. She is a very sweet person. Get off your high horses and get your own lives. Don't watch the show if you don't like her. I pray they catch the attackers and that they get serious jail time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments