Spike TV Host

I'm Divorcing My

Tycoon Husband

2/22/2012 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0223_courtney_ilya_EX
Spike TV star Courtney Hansen -- the super hot chick from "Powerblock" -- has filed for divorce from her pharmaceutical mogul husband ... TMZ has learned.

Hansen -- one of FHM's sexiest 100 in 2005 -- filed divorce docs in L.A. County Superior Court in an effort to end her 2-year marriage to Ilya Sapritsky.

In the docs, Courtney blames the split on irreconcilable differences ... and, duh, she wants spousal support.

Courtney released a statement saying ... "Marriage is extremely sacred to me, and I took honoring those vows very seriously. Unfortunately, it has become necessary for me to move on. Thank you for respecting our privacy during this time."

The split is pretty shocking, considering just last year the two were in talks to join "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

0104_split_stars_footer

Julie O'Toole

C'mon people...get effin real here. This woman works her A** off. And because this dope head apparently has a rich dad this is a big deal? She'd divorce any of you losers too. If it was me, I'd divorce him and go for every penny.

LivHaven

Wow read comments 46 & 47. Enough said.

LivHaven

Are my comments posting?? It's a shame so few people have heart or integrity. I know the truth about what has happened with Ilya. The truth will make you mean people look like jealous, judgmental fools. The truth always prevails

LivHaven

Why would someone divorce her husband??? Hmmm Maybe because he cheated? Maybe he was a drug addict? Maybe he was abusive? Maybe he turned gay? Some of those were to throw you off. But any number of reasons are possible and aren't public business. Commenting on someone's marriage, what goes on beyond closed doors, is absurd! I happen to know Courtney and the situation, and I find her to be a saint and Ilya to have f-ed up royally. As do all who know the truth. If/when the truth comes out all those being evil, assuming, judging....are going to look like fools. I think its admirable Courtney is taking the high road and wont read these sites or engage. She knows who she is, knows the truth always prevails and doesn't need to ingest the vile crap

CarFan

I actually find Courtney's statement very honorable and respectful. Most celebs go out of their way to bash their spouses in situations like this, and Courtney is showing a lot of class.

O_o

super hot is pushin it.

Jake Markman

Sitting here with my girl. We both like Courtney a lot & wish her the best. Sounds like this douche bag messed up. His loss. ..... I agree!!!!! this is Lill=y xoxoxx

BryanLarson

I can't continue reading these stupid comments. Nobody knows their story!!! Is your story or marriage public? They probably have a prenup. And as said below, they had a great love story. I'm a big Courtney fan, always have been. She's refreshing & genuine in a town of trash (like some of those writing here). Courtney has 3 shows on the air & other deals/ appearances. It doesnt take a genius to see she would not need to marry someone for money. Maybe that's in the mind of the poor soul writing cause they would do that? I'm not gay, but her husband's a good looking dude. They clearly have chemistry together. Well I'm sure Courtney's rare personality while shine above this & the negative will be forgotten soon. Keep rockin Court!!!!

scott d.

Tycoon? he is worth 6 million tops!
come on guys.

Cheryl

i remember her from overhauling .............

Zorch

Yeah, she was very good on "Overhaulin".

Amber

I think she needs just 1 more botox injection to those over inflated lips fo hers!!!!!!!!!! SMH

Heisenberg

Typical woman marrying an older rich guy put up with him for a couple of years, probably had sex with him one time, them bail asking for spousal support. Hope dude had her sign a prenup. And how he didn't see him coming from the very beginning is beyond me.

magmax

There seems to be countless people here who know her "personally".

Wake girl

I am disgusted with some of these comments.. I mean really don't you have anything better to do? Wonder why there are countless people that know Courtney? Probably because they know what a genuine person she really is. Get a freaking life people and stop judging others!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments