Judge to Lindsay:

'You're in the Home Stretch!'

2/22/2012 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_41fgtslv_0_wqbskn86

Lindsay Lohan
just got yet another rave review from Judge Stephanie Sautner during her probation progress report hearing this AM -- as Sautner proudly announced, "You're in the home stretch!"

Sautner was impressed -- that for the 3rd time in a row, Lindsay completed her required community service and therapy sessions.

Sautner gushed, "You seem to be getting your life back on track."

Lindsay has ONE MORE progress hearing set for March 29th -- by which date she must complete her final 14 days of community service at the L.A. County morgue, and 5 more therapy sessions.

If she stays on track, Lindsay will be placed on informal probation, meaning all she has to do is obey all laws.

Then again, that's been a tall order in the past.

update_bar
TMZ obtained a copy of Lindsay's latest probation progress report ...and according to the document she still owes $3500 in community service fees related to the jewelry theft case. The original debt was $3900.

As for how Lindsay's been able to turn her life around -- her lawyer Shawn Holley shared an interesting theory with us on her way out of court today (below) ... and she might just be on to something ...

0222_shawn_launch

andyscandy

Now we kissed each others peepees lets get back to bashing each other

Blood Red Witch

andy,

Say "meh" outloud. Kinda a sound of disgust or distain

Red Cloud

Seriously, now that we all know we don't hate each other, let's not start agreeing like andyscandy said at 184. Everyone always be honest. Different opinions and even some fighting are the reasons this place is fun.
gone.........

andyscandy

I just walked in the culture room where everyone wants to FCK each other...let me throw a flower in my hair

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

For Rouge Wearer's eyes ONLY.

Skeptical

Hate is a strong word that I generally wouldn't apply to anyone, known or unknown. Do I "hate" Lindsay Lohan? No. Do I think she is probably an azzhole and generally up to no good? Yes. Do I "hate" the troll types in this comment section? No. Do I think some of them come here specifically to rattle cages and play make believe? Yes. Would it be nearly as fun here without these people? Nope. Does it pain me to admit that? A little. Yep. :P

muzikgirl

People forget who Lindsay used to be. She was one of the best actresses, and an amazing singer: http://burn.fm/#Jz

Danielle

Lmao-Lindsays lips look like she just ate a whole bucket of greasy fried chicken and then of course she is now bloated...HA!

Danielle

UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Vinsetta

@Danelle: I think I read the wrong article in the Daily Mail. Couldn't find yours but thought this was it. Very BS like.

Danielle

Vinsetta-i don't know whats worse,her horrendous eye make up,the poof on the top back of her head or the greasy lips.

Danielle

Here ya go vinsetta:

Blood Red Witch

ok the time change is killing me in the morning. lol Hey ya, dani and vin

Danielle

What up BRW..there is a mean troll here,many dislikes but no posts..HA!!

Vinsetta

Good Morning BRW! I woke up at 4:30 for some reason. Hate that.