Snooki

Banned From Jersey Wine Shop

2/23/2012 10:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0223_snooki_WENN2In an unwise financial move, the wine shop next to Snooki's new Jersey City home wants nothing to do with the little booze guzzlin' blast in a glass ... and even posted a sign on the door to keep her the hell out.

We're told Jwoww ain't welcome in the store either, so the ladies will have to schlepp their bronzed behinds a little further than next door when they want to binge drink for the cameras of their new reality show.

TMZ spoke to the GM at the wine shop ... who tells us, "Even if Jwoww shows up at our front door she will not be let in."

He adds, "The only thing they are good for is ridicule and amusement. There is no upside business wise, and the potential downside is God knows what. Why feed the embarrassment?”

king troy

LOL. really why this **** still even on tv?

Mandy

Its a good advertising tool..I wonder if they have an online shop..."just say no to the yucky Snook!" LMFAO

emily dickinson

So they'll send a production assistant. Shrug.

Azzkicker

Good job, Wine Store! Keep those booze guzzling STD riddled slutty skanks away!

patty

maybe the guy at the wine store is wanted by the police so he doesn't want to be a camera?????

Jeff

I like how their hours for Saturday are 12am to 6pm, so really they are open at midnight Friday? No wonder Snooki isn't allowed, they could never get her to leave.

patty

or witness protection maybe??

Jeff Portlance

Good for them!!! This business has all my respect!!

EMB

The owner of the shop is my new hero.

peoplearesilly

Couldn't agree more with this. He may get attention from it, but that's a good thing. These people (and the show) are complete trash and it's time we all stand up and say, ENOUGH ALREADY. The only people that watch these shows are low life s*** anyway. Anyone with half a brain won't give it the time of day. Rightfully so. It's about the dumbest show I've ever seen. The show even more offensive to me is the one with pageant kids and sicko moms that think it is OK. Can you say CHILD ABUSE? That is what it is. Why do people watch this crap?

LittleBIt

I cant understand what entertainment there is seeing these gross Italian kids drink their a**es off and whore around with anybody who wants them. They are a disgrace to their parents and to TV. Shame on the stations putting this trash on television. Watched the show once and it sucked. You call this crap entertainment???

SAM

I know that they are annoying, but why would anyone turn any business away in this economy!

UPYOURS

ROFLMAO, finally, someone with the balls to just say no.....

JW

It sounds, to me at least, as though the owner subscribes to the old adage that there is no such thing as bad publicity, as long as they spell your name right. Well, in this case, they got both the name and location correct. Imagine that. All for posting a handwritten piece of paper in the window, and then somehow, I wonder how the press was alerted and it ended up right here on little 'ol TMZ. Mercy, mercy, me. Before this is over, I wonder how many more news sites and blogs will run this as well??? And everyone played into it.

Delaware D

Every store should have NO SNOOKI sign!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments