'The Artist' Dog

Bites (Little) Man

2/25/2012 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_h1d2bxs5_0_y3dcxsc6
Talk about ingratitude. Harvey made a passionate case for Uggie -- the dog that stole the show in "The Artist" -- to walk the red carpet at the Oscars. In case you didn't know, he's been snubbed by the Academy.

So what did Uggie do to show his gratitude?  Let's just say ... this may end up on "The People's Court."

Carmella

Isn't this the fella who played Mr. Roper on THREE'S COMPANY? Funny, I don't recall the dog. -Carm

harrycontests

Ok, this is the last straw. I'm giving up TMZ. I'm sick and tired of videos on your site that won't play. I've commented about it repeatedly, done searches on both the web and your site and...NOTHING. No help or work-around offered anywhere. I give up, which means I'm giving up TMZ completely. I've been reading this site four or five times a day, but I am moving on to a different celebrity news site now. GOODBYE!

ylg

Funniest video ever.

Chia

Doggy could be stepped on (red carpet).

Brilliant argument and the ending is classic!

batterup

This is what i think of your speech. chomp!

BeSerious

Uggie! Uggie! Uggie! Just bring him to the Oscars!!!!

Bruno

Almost 61 years old and a body to die for. Oh Harvey I love you.

sokolniki

You should have started singing, Harvey. "My Way" maybe.. The dog would just howl with you.

UPYOURS

Now that is hilarious. Harvey, when a dog is being given a treat, a dog you don't know especially, don't stick your damned hand in the way.

christine wells

LOL Cute dog..was even more adorable when he bit. Dog has been treat trained to the 't' and Harveys fat sausage fingers made Uggie go into 'never stick your hand into another dog's face when it comes to my treats bitch' Uggie made it clear he dont' play with his treats lol

KKE

I don't know which is funnier - the fact that Uggie nipped Harvey after he talked about what a well disciplined dog Uggie is or the fact that Harvey then called Uggie an "it" (i.e., "It bit me.") I don't think dog lovers usually use "it" when talking about dogs!

Smarg

Looks like Harvey uses HGH or methandrostenolone. He's so vain.

Alan Carver

UGGIE is no one's fool! So don't mess with him, even if tomorrow the rest of the cast gets to walk the red-carpet, when The Artist wins the Oscar for Best Movie, he will have his moment ... he will be at the show I am sure! God give it a rest Harvey! LOL!

road_angel

Thats okay Uggie , later I'll take you for a walk by the oscar building and you know what to do on Q.. good boy. (for those who don't understand he'll take a whiz and a dump.) lol

road_angel