Angelina Jolie

Needs a Cheeseburger

2/27/2012 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie looked INCREDIBLY skinny at the Oscars last night.Angelina Jolie looked INCREDIBLY skinny at the Oscars last night ... too skinny ... alarmingly skinny.

jackie

She is fabulous and she runs around the world doing so much! A true humanitarian. I bet she is also a great mother. I love to see her with Jane Pitt ~ because obviously Mrs. Pitt was a great mother! Brad seems to continue to be smitten with her after 7 years. I just love to see them together with the family ~ it makes me smile and believe in goodness and personal humility and strength of character. Cheers to Angelina ~ I'm sure when her life settles down she will gain a few pounds. Leave her alone ~ le livre es dans la table.

Cath

I think Ms. Jolie is pregnant. With this dress you can't really see how big her breasts are, any possibility of a baby bump is hidden, and the over extended leg takes all the attention away from everything else - which I suspect was the goal. Well played.

Cath

And further - no one thinks to say the last time we saw her this thin she had morning sickness.

Medusa

Are Americans really this clueless? The girl is a JUNKIE, not a crck addict. People with all her money don't need to buy crack...they buy the good stuff. Her face was SO sweaty...just like a junkie jonesing for a fix. Brad doesn't look like a junkie, so he must be stupid enough to believe he can SAVE her. How much longer til someone finds her dead in a bathtub? And then Brad will be stuck caring for 6 kids by himself. Check yourself into rehab, honey...or you're gonna end up like Amy Winehouse.

Ana

People are so judgmental...They forget what an inspiration she is with what she has done and is doing with her work as a Goodwill Ambassador. It takes a real special person to make the effort, leave her kids behind to help the less fortunate...time and time again.
And here We are judging her, tearing her to pieces for something as trivial as '' posing" during the Oscars. Maybe she just wanted to have fun and not take herself seriously...bottom line is she doesn't own anyone that is getting so abset about all this anything. She has better things to do with her time...such as be a super mom, amazing actress and...a caring, giving person to the ones in need. I wonder how many People do what she does...

WALEX

HER HUSBAND LIKES HER SO IT IS NOBODYS BUSINESS

AsianCockJerkers.com

Yeah, but when she gains wait, you bastards at TMZ are going to call her fat. There's no end to your bullying........anything for a buck!!

andre`

I love thin, even frail.. I rather look at that then fat out of shape, turkey eating women...

MARK

I HOPE SHE'S FEEDING HER KIDS, IF NOT FEEDING HER SELF, SOCIETY KILLS HOLLYWOOD, THEY ALL NEED REHAB

Tammy Crisel

Man, she sure is starving for attention...literally. Not only did she make a fool of herself with that stupid pose at the award show but now she has to stop eating. It's bad enough she sleeps with married men.

Ana

Don't Be a Hater....

SHEILAH M

When these so called stars are exalted into a God he is obligated to have them fall.There shall be no other God before me.As a society we need to watch what we do,there is very little talent and allot of nonsense.

Susan H

Angelina is suffering from delusions along with a number of other mental disorders and conditions if she thinks that that obnoxious and pathetic display at the Oscars was necessary, I mean really, has she no self respect and humility. Quite Sad!!

schoen1

I've always been thin, but she makes me look fat, although if people think it's okay to make rude remarks about thin people (which they do all the time, partly because they're fat pigs and defensive about it), it should be okay to say rude things about fat people.

Elizabeth

Yes, she does look gross but I do hate that people think its ok to say to someone that they are so skinny but have an isssue with being called fat. It hurts just as much either way! SO screw you fat people!