Mel Gibson

No More Anger Issues

3/1/2012 12:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0301_mel_gibson_EX_02
Mel Gibson
has done all he needs to do to prove he has conquered his anger issues ... TMZ has learned.

Mel's lawyer, Blair Berk, appeared before Judge Stephanie Sautner this AM and showed her honor proof that Mel not only completed the required number of hours of court-ordered anger management therapy -- he exceeded it.

As a result, all Mel has to do now to get off of probation -- for pleading no contest to battery against Oksana Grigorieva -- is keep his nose clean for 2 more years, and then he's officially off informal probation.

0301_happy_mel_gibson_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

2idiots

Sam, I find it VERY funny that you and the flockers have yet to bash the Kardashian girls or that Gawd Awful Kris Jenner. Why is that?

Cujeaux

Bunnynuts I can see why you only post single sentences. That was one hard read. Totally ineffective, boring and lacking in merit and substance as usual. For someone who can't stand me you sure spend a lot of time digging through my posts. You hate me yet you are fascinated by me.

First of all, unlike you, I'm not here to make friends. I say what I think and don't give a rats ass about being 'positive' which bothers the sh*t out of you for some strange reason. Have you noticed this is a flame site? I think you have, since you have CONSISTENTLY andPERSISTENTLY attacked THE SAME PERSON with no compunction FOR YEARS. It would be one thing if you had ANY proof to back up your smack, but upon closer inspection, it was all smoke and mirrors conjured up by the paranoid, jealous flock. Flock is the embodiment of the 7 deadly sins. The only thing I find curious is why you put forth so much effort. That list of indictments must have taken HOURS on your part. Then you turn around and try to shoot me down for spending 10 mins or so here and there with my posts.

As 2Is stated, the flock smear campaign was an epic fail. Giblitz proves on a regular basis what a phony he is. What I find hysterical is how flock put him on such a high pedestal like he was a saint and anyone who said otherwise was attacked. ESP. by you and IBS. You never missed an opportunity to rip me with every comment I made. I ignored you for quite some time and yet I'm the attention seeker? Face it Sam - YOU WERE WRONG about Gibnuts and really know nothing about OG. My guess is you were all trying to impress Gibnuts in the hopes that he reads his own press. Even you know he had his spies on here trying to spin things I his favor and dummies like you bought it hook, line and sinker! lolololol!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Oh! Wow.... I should've added DELUSIONAL to my list of adjectives for you. Huge loser.

2idiots

Cuj, thanks for confirming (in your post to Dumb Bunny) that her post was difficult to read. I thought it was just me.
Poor Sam, no matter how hard you try ya just can't win. I'd LOVE to know how many hour you invested in your "List of Lies" .... you say MY LIFE IS SAD? AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH! You spent YOUR TIME trying to help take OG down (as if lawyer would turn to comments on a website for legal help!).
I'd bet my last damn dime that OG got FAR MORE then 750K.....that was probably the amount publicly released so it appears as if MEL beat her (no pun) at the money thing. I'd also bet that she gets to KEEP the house...When Lucia is 18 no one will even remember this whole ordeal (and who from the flock will "follow-up" to make sure the house gets sold)?

THE BEAVER

2idiots: 1 day ago

If GRINGO flops (as anticipated?) it cant be blamed on OG
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No, if it flops, we will blame it YOUR idiot azz!!
Oh, come on, don't wanna see Mel get his azz kick by pack of "so called" w e t b a c k s?

THE BEAVER

2idiots: 9 minutes ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really don't care if Mel gives the fricking house to her or not. I don't think, after what she did to him, that the beep deserves to live in his barn at his ranch, much less a hen house. Hell, what she did to this poor sweet,loving, and caring man, that tried to give her all she wanted, that she deseves to even live in his out house.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

NellieIdiotgoo: proving yet again you have NO reading comprehension skills. ROFL!! A laugh with every post. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16