Mel Gibson

No More Anger Issues

3/1/2012 12:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0301_mel_gibson_EX_02
Mel Gibson
has done all he needs to do to prove he has conquered his anger issues ... TMZ has learned.

Mel's lawyer, Blair Berk, appeared before Judge Stephanie Sautner this AM and showed her honor proof that Mel not only completed the required number of hours of court-ordered anger management therapy -- he exceeded it.

As a result, all Mel has to do now to get off of probation -- for pleading no contest to battery against Oksana Grigorieva -- is keep his nose clean for 2 more years, and then he's officially off informal probation.

0301_happy_mel_gibson_footer

Say It Isn't So

None of us are perfect, as Mel Gibson has proven. BUT, I DO think some of us learn from our past trangressions, as I hope he has. Mel is a BRILLIANT man, and probably doesnt have the same kind of mind as the average person. His masterpiece, "The Passion of the Christ" is simply STUNNING. Words can not describe.....he took the book SO many in the world revere as the ONLY written word of God and put it into such a BEAUTIFUL movie....simply breath taking.

I hope he as has changed, as isn't so easily ruffled by what others say and do, either to him our about him. He deserves forgiveness for his transgressions, if he TRULY is sorry and admits to his faults. I wish him well.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Watch out for more rants! I just let him know that Israel's Mossad helped plan, execute and cover up the 9/11 false flag operation

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Why oh why can't you , TMZ, tell the whole story and nothing but the story??

WEST Plea. Look it up!

Raxtoren

im not for violence towards women, but does Oksana really count as a woman or even a human? that succubus deserved it... kinda..

Tammy

I wonder why TMZ didn't use baby mama when referring to Oksana? I mean, it's used when the domestic drama involves a black male.

Sandy Weber

Good for you Mel! I have always been a fan and love all your movies. People with negative comments can shove them! You rock!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

That's right! Mel ROCKS!

KnuckleDragger

Watched "Payback" again last night. Been awhile since I've seen a Mel Gibson movie; reminded me of why I Like Mel.

For me there's the 2 Mels. There's the Mel that starred in and directed Braveheart...and there's the TMZ Mel...some other Mel that's none of my business. Why? Because if I follow this guy's life like it mattered to me...I'd probably form some type of opinion on his films. I don't want to do that. In my world I don't want the actors in the films I watch to have an existential personality. If the movies were free...that would be a different story. They're not.

Johnny Carcinoma

Dude's a classic sociopath, with a persecution and a god complex.

Nice hairline, Mel. Are they doing a Musnters movie?

Sandy Weber

You're the only joke I see.

Scotty

Pleading no contest = Guilty!

Rolm

Yaw Yaw Sure LOL Lol

cluetrain

Gibson is an immense talent which is more than can be said for most of the fake, phony, frauds in Tinseltown. Much like Mickey Rourke, Mel is the "real deal" and has been unfairly lambasted by the media over the past five years.

RaffyBStatenIsland

It's like that joke, "I don't have a drinking problem." Mel has no anger issues. People make me angry, I yell at them; no issue!

Michelle

Funny he hits his her and gets away with it, Charlie Sheen theatens his wife with a knife people get over it...Chris Brown hits Rihanna and 3 years later people still hate him because of it