Tila Tequila 911

'She's Tried to

Kill Herself All Week'

3/6/2012 7:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila was rushed to the hospital last week
Tila Tequila was rushed to the hospital last week ... after her roommate called 911 and said the reality star was hellbent on doing herself in ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... emergency responders came to the home at 1:30 AM on Wednesday ... and Tila was taken by ambulance to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA.

We're told the roommate told cops Tila had "tried to kill herself all week."

Sources say Tila was in and out of consciousness in the house ... and officials decided she needed psychiatric help, stat.

0306_tila_police_house_04
Tila was released ... but the drama didn't end there. Last night, Tila's manager had a sneaking suspicion something was terribly wrong, so she called 911.

Cops went to Tila's home to do a welfare check, but Tila refused to open the door. Tila then called 911 to find out why officers were at her home ... and explained she couldn't answer the door because she was in a wheelchair.

Cops eventually left the home -- and we're told Tila is currently resting.

jimi

if at first you don't succeed , try try again.... PLEASE

CLINT

This walking used condom has been out of the limelight for a while now. Just another attempt at getting her name and face in the press.

chubbs McBuff

Good luck. I hope you get better, Tila

chubbs McBuff

attention hog or not. I feel sorry for this poor girl. I hope she gets well. she deserves it.

Marlena

DRAMA QUEEN - why is this nobody being reported on? Has stooped really really low to get her name in the press.

Kiko

I know that saying this makes me a lesser person than I ever wanted to be, but I absolutely do not care one bit about this girl or her self-inflicted misery. I've met her in a work capacity and just being in her presence made me want to scrub my soul with a wire brush.

vics0430

Wow she really SUCKS at everything.

Bubbles The Chimp

A week to commit suicide and still has not succeeded.

Give her a gun please.

samsonitespg

well wen you figure out you have no real personality besides being a drunkin who-a, life kinda sux im sure... how she do something productive. suicide attempt is good but finish the job, don't do it for publicity... sad!

JB

She can't even do that right lol

Hey Now

She's such a sad little thing. I pray she gets the help she needs.

Q.H.

She can't even kill herself. It's not because she screws it up, she just doesn't have the balls to do it. Because she's a phony and a piece of **** that the world has long-ago grown tired of.

Lauren

She needed psychiatric help long before this day.

SLC801

Someone wants Attention usually when someone attempts it and they don't succeed it's usually a cry for help but in Hollywood that means Attention

Hong Kong

Somebody should check to see if she is taking Ativan, Lorazapam, Cymbalta, or any other anti-anxiety/anti-depression meds and mixing with alcohol. That combo makes you suicidal for no reason. Trust me, I know from experience.