'CSI' NAAASTY Divorce

My Husband's Still Stiffing Me!

3/7/2012 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0307_anthony_jennifer_zuiker_ex
The wife of "CSI" creator Anthony Zuiker claims her estranged hubby is hoarding money from the show ... and she wants to make something else clear -- she's not the only one who lets her kids shoot rifles!

Jennifer Zuiker is responding in legal docs to Anthony's claim that she's the poster child for greed, asking for spousal support when she rakes in nearly half a mil a month -- and that's net!

But in new legal docs Jennifer claims she's getting zilch and hasn't gotten any "CSI" profits since separating from Anthony.

As for the whole gun thing ... Anthony claimed Jennifer is a bad mom, and his arsenal of evidence includes a trip to the desert with her 11-year-old son where she let him shoot TV sets with a rifle.

Jennifer now says she told Anthony in advance she was going to take the boy to the desert to shoot and he didn't object. Further, she says 2 of her boys have been shooting with family members for years (see pic below -- it's unclear if it's a real gun or a BB gun).

0307_shooting_zuiker_wm_tmz
The divorce case has gotten ridiculously ugly. In fact, they're in court this AM because Jennifer is asking the judge to make Anthony give her $3 million toward the purchase of a home in Hidden Hills valued at more than $6 mil.

Moose

A BB gun is a real gun, morons. They can be dangerous you know.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I don't see why she should get any of the CSI profits. Did she even write any of the episodes?

RobN

A mom who lets you shoot tv's in the desert equals awesome.

Jay

I shot my first rifle at 8 years old. I have never killed anyone and I know about gun safety. Maybe thats why I never killed anyone playing with a gun! Whats the big deal? Take the curiosity out of a gun and kids wont play with them. They will respect them....

BillBoBaggins

Its an absolute crime in this country that when there is a divorce these 'homemakers' get roughly 90% of the assets. I could see petitioning for child support but 3 million? Are you kidding me? Women want it both ways in this world. You want to be treated as independent and fair but then you know you get way more than a fair shake when it comes to marital assets. This woman probably never worked more than a day in her life and she'll be living in a 6 million dollar home when it's all said and done because why? Because she has to do some laundry or make the kids dinner on a daily basis? Probably does not even do that. And she needs 3 million to do that? Give me a break, this country is flawed in so many ways its ridiculous.

Jennifer

Sounds like they are both *******s!

remy

i thought rich guys could afford good looking wives

Travis

Get a job whore..

Sono

This woman's picture should be in the dictionary next to the definition of Gold Digger. Does her greed know no bounds?

RN

Marraige has become worse than prostitution. Make that bimbo get ajob and work. You enjoyed the perks of being married-now move on and get a job-you lazy piece of trash.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I got a feeling he hasn't been "stiff" around that bush pig in a long time...him or any other man for that matter.

rsmik

Every woman with a child feels entitled to everything from everyone and our society makes sure she gets everything, from welfare to alimony.

Hoopla

She worked 2 jobs to support him up until CSI
And SHE came up with the CSI idea. Check the past
8 yrs of interviews people. He would be no where
Without her endless support and help.

Julies

I got my first rifle at 8 years old and learned how to use it safely, just had fun shooting at cans and other targets. I don;t think that makes my dad a bad parent at all.

Toasty J