Lil' Kim -- Biggie's Death

is 'Hard for Me'

... 15 Years Later

3/9/2012 3:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Biggie Smalls and Lil Kim
Biggie Smalls was shot and killed 15 years ago today ... but the rapper's female protege Lil' Kim tells TMZ ... she's still in mourning ... explaining, "It still hurts very much."

Kim -- who was famously close with Biggie -- tells us she'll be honoring his memory at a private dinner in NY with close friends and family members ... saying, "I will never forget him and I will think about him every day until I die."

She adds, "I will celebrate him every single day of my life ... I have endless love for him and I'll be grateful and thankful to him until my last day."

"I love him ... and will never stop loving him."

Biggie was shot and killed outside the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles on March 9, 1997. His killer has still not been found.

victorpark

Who??

And Who????

Gotta love the thug, no-talent d-bag praising another thug, no-talent d-bag.

MaryContrary

Yeah, weren't they having some kind of affair? I remember hearing that somewhere.

Hammer

Only because he's not around anymore to help her "career".

Mumra the Ever Living

Wow, how did the world manage to continue to spin on it's axis without this fat piece of garbage?

JoeP

This guy made Chris Brown look like Mr. Rogers. The only difference is, B.I.G loved bragging about beating up on women, but I guess when you're a rapper, no one expects you to be anything other than a piece of excrement so it's all gravy. And by the way, Lil Kim slept with this guy WHILE he was married, then bragged about it after he died. So what does that make her?

XpLzT Xpl0rAtioN

i still think one of them skanks had something to do with setting him up.

Jim

More rapper trash. They can't sing. They don't know how to handle their money. They think the entire world revolves around them. They shoot anything that doesn't agree with them. Drugs are commonplace. Yet, you idiots keep buying their "music". Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Dom The Mover

I MSS HIM VERY MUCH, WE USED TO CHILL, NOW WE ILL, BUT WE AINT GOT NO JUSTICE STILL"

LiveOutLoud

Real Love is so stupid.

RIP BIG.

parlayer

More Beacon lil kim. less attitude. get an "adda****tome" from your Dr.

Kifferslady

I could care less about any of these thugs who've been killed. There was a reason why he was killed. I can't feel sorry for any of them.

rick

I've never understood the glory people give to dead friends. I don't get why I should have to look at the crosses put on public right of way by the road where people died in car crashes.

I do understand marking the passing of genuine heros of our country like presidents, or truly influential leaders like martin luther king jr., but I hardly think the goverment needs to take a day off work to do it. Flying the flags at half mast on their day would be enough.

I loved my grandparents, but I couldn't tell you what day they died. Life is for the living, leave the dead to rest in the past.

biggesmallsjr

RIP BIGGE
one of the best rappers

natasha

hoe u were his jump off, he didn't want you just ur body.

Sandy

awwww,.. i no hw yhu feel

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments