Lindsay Lohan

Marilyn Monroe Sketch Axed

by 'Saturday Night Live'

3/10/2012 5:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0309_lindsay_lohan_john_hamm_andy_samberg_wm_EX
Lindsay Lohan was all set to continue her obsession with Marilyn Monroe during last week's "Saturday Night Live" -- but a sketch featuring her and Jon Hamm was scrapped at the last minute ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, the sketch was to feature Lindsay as Marilyn and Hamm as JFK appearing to Rick Santorum (played by Andy Samberg) while he is at a conservative event (see photo above).

During the sketch, Marilyn and JFK explain Marilyn was on birth control provided to her by Medicare, which causes Santorum to vomit uncontrollably. Santorum (the real one) recently said that JFK's speech from 1960 about keeping religion out of politics "makes [him] want to throw up."

In the end, we're told the sketch made it all the way to rehearsals, and was even performed in front of a live audience, but was ultimately cut because of time constraints.

Lindsay has channeled Marilyn several times over the years, including her most recent Playboy cover.

Jack

"Lindsay has channeled Marilyn several times over the years" - If only she could Channel Marilyn's death! enough of this no talent thing!

Blood Red Witch

Why does Lindsay hate MM so much?

Grandma Cracker

Did the Situation pay for Lindsay's new extensions?

ketjo

Lindsay you need to see John Edwards right away...sees like Marilyn 's spirit is driving him crazy trying to get to you...seems like she has a message for ya....."STFU already B*tch ..or I will come visiting you one night and you will not like that one bit.."....and he said Eliz said to say..."Liar Liar panites on Fire don't even think you can channel me...I will haunt your ass forever " ..
Boy I would not want to be in your shoes when you got to sleep....Shuddering !!!!!!

Blood Red Witch

YAY! Batman with Julie Newmar!

Grandma Cracker

Boring *cracks another beer*

jeebus

Gah. what a day.

Blood Red Witch

BAM!*** POW!*** SPLAT!

GO CATWOMAN!

ketjo

I hate fishing on a cold day......fish are all laying on the bottem were its warmer....and even a wiggling worm don't tempt them..... maybe I will just sit on the bank an wait for a Canadian goose to come in for the night...I like Canadian geese they are loud and let you know were you stand...maybe I will even drink some Canadian Goose why I wait ....Mmmmm Like that idea...brb........

Ellie G

Tequilla!!

Grandma Cracker

I like red checks. Red is my color.

Grandma Cracker

I just gave everybody a red check to share the love.

ketjo

So she switched sides again and instead of a rich Sugardaddy she's going for a rich Sugarmommy !!!!
Lord I can't wait to find out were she is living anybody want to place any bets ?

Piper

OMFG she does one stupid show and now that is all we hear about. Who F'n cares about that skank! Her time was up a long time ago. Ugh UGH!! She makes me wanna puke!

LLsez

LOL, surfing around:

"Is Lindsay Lohan sucking money from the Sitch?"