Donald Trump Jr.

Yes, I Killed Those Animals

... and I'm PROUD of It!

3/12/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_donald_trump_BN_02
Donald Trump Jr. says he bears NO SHAME for slaughtering a bunch of exotic animals in Africa last year ... claiming all of his kills were used to feed local villagers.

TMZ broke the story ... DTJ is coming under fire for a series of pics which show him posing with his brother in front of several dead animals after a hunt last year -- even showing off a severed elephant tail.

Now, Trump Jr. is DEFENDING the hunt on Twitter ... writing, " I have no shame about [the pics]. I HUNT & EAT game ... I'm a hunter, for that I make no apologies."

He explained, "I can assure you it was not wasteful ... the villagers were so happy for the meat which they don't often get to eat. Very grateful."

"These are not endangered animals as an fyi."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and killed an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

mimi

glad you had such a successful trip! I am looking forward to deer season!

JimmyB

You'd think a spoiled billionaire's son could find something a little more responsible to do with his time.

Joe

I've seen a civet cat. They are a cross between a house cat and a raccoon. Next time someone gets voted off The Apprentice, please walk over and bitch-slap Donalds one and two and Eric.

BTW, Hemingway and Orwell wrote about killing an elephant. Both were seriously put off by it.

what a beautiful day

DISCUSTING . THOSE POOR DEFENSELESS ANIMALS.

WHAT A S***BAG

jacksonfive210

Everyone who's mad at him for killing animals Become vegetarians and start doing something about all the slaughterhouses in your own back yards. You people can start going under cover and expose those horrible people and stop eating the poor innocent animals they are killing. ohh I forgot it's so much easier to complain about some rich guy then to really help. Thank god I love meat and hunting!!!!!

The Del Rubio Triplets

What is this 1901? We don't hunt for sport anymore because all of your rich pompous ancestors killed off enough species. His spoiled ass certaintly isn't hungry, and he is using the whole feeding others as an excuse to kill. If he wanted to feed people he could have donated money or food

Marilyn

Karma.....Real bad Karma up next for Trumps.
Tragedy will befall the Trumps big time after this.
Wonder what it will be? But as sure as the sun will shine,
bad Karma is waiting in the wings of this family.

Ted Allen

When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom

tattgirlsneedlove2

You tree hugging liberals crack me up. Where do you think all of the meat in the grocery stores come from? Guess what? Those animals were KILLED also. And those animals were killed just as humanely as the Trump's kill. It's funny how when the animal is served on a beautiful plate or wrapped in a great package, there is no outrage, but when a hunter takes an animal, it is considered barbaric. Animals die everyday to feed humans, how do people not understand this? Wow, this country is too soft.

Joy Kincaid

Well, "Junior", what exactly could you possibly be proud of? Oh, I guess it's because it takes a "real man" to hide in the bushes and shoot an innocent, unsuspecting animal with a high-powered telescopic rifle. From this point forward, I will boycott all things TRUMP. You and your brother are ginormous ass-ho-les!!! Next time, make a donation to a food bank. You can afford it!!! Ass-h--les

LR Light

He certainly has a bad publicist. No need for him to come out and say how proud he is to hold a poor elephant's tail in his hand. What a stupid ****! Never thought those Trump boys were very bright anyway.

mebrat24

You need to kill to make your self feel like a man, you need to kill an elephant for what, you piece of chit. I will never ever watch that crap on tv and will not buy products that sponsor the crap tv. ban this chit bag from tv.

Buzz

I just read an article a week ago in the news. PETA kills more animals than the humane society does.
PETA Get your HEAD outta of your AZZ. He said he FED a VILLAGE with the Meat. What do expect the Villagers to eat? Tired of PETA, they are stupid. How do you think people survive in villages? What are they supposed to eat a piece of lettuce? Nothing wrong with killing an animal, to eat. I sure hope these PETA ppl never get lost in the woods, they wouldn't be able to survive and the animal would be gnawling on them...Circle of LIFE

trumphater

Mmm K. I am sure the elephant was quite the fierce competitor for him. What an idiot. Elephants are HIGHLY intelligent. They bury their young, remember long lost family members and friends after decades of being apart, and mourn their dead. They should not be hunted and killed. I hate that guy now.

Quinn

I don't see anything wrong with it and for the IDIOT (#3 Cindy) who said you don't have to kill an elephant go buy the villagers some food - so you are telling me all the beef at the supermarket where he would have bought said food were suicidal cows who decided to jump in front of a train? or I bet that chicken just leapt onto your plate too. - Ted Nugent said it best : Kill it & Grill it. - That's not wasteful. - Keep your ideals off my plate, hippies.