Donald Trump's Sons

RIPPED By Animal Group --

You're STUPID Barbarians

3/13/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_ida_trump_ex
The gruesome photos of Donald Trump's sons posing triumphantly with mutilated animal corpses in Africa isn't going over too well with the animal rights groups ... duh ... and now, they're firing back ... bashing the Trumps as "pitiful" bloodthirsty morons.

TMZ spoke with Jack Carone from In Defense of Animals ... who said, "Would any intelligent person feel moved to murder a magnificent elephant, then further insult and desecrate by hacking off his or her tail as an additional gesture of dominance?"

He added, "Privilege has clearly not bought them the sensitivity or wisdom to view the world as anything but their personal playground, including the imagined entitlement to end the lives of sensitive and social animals for mere amusement."

"This is truly a pitiful testimony to their lack of character and compassion, at the ultimate expense of their innocent fellow Earthlings."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and proudly showed off their trophy kills -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

hunter man

you bunch of tofu sucking nerds need to get a life. if anyone of you eats anything other than greens you are a hypicrit. i wasn't a big Donald fan until this and now i would vote for he and his son in a New York minute. i hunt , fish and shoot and i eat what i kill and love every minute of it. i won't critisize you for eating innocent animals that are raise to like humans only to be betrayed and slaughtered, but you liberal whinning dolts jump on anyone you do not agree with. that is the diference between conservatives, you liberals talk about tolerance but have none, but we conservatives don't have to talk about it because we live it.

BAP

Let's be clear here...NOT JUST ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS FIND THIS REPULSIVE BEHAVIOR!!! I find this to be barbaric and proof that money can’t buy you what really matters…morals, values, dignity, respect, honor, and integrity. Their chance of that is null and void! They just showed the world that THEY are empty carcasses filled with disgust, morbid morals and values. DISRESPECTFUL in so many ways is putting it mildly!!!

Robin

It is a well known fact that true hunters do not hunt in Africa. Guides will drive you to where animals rest in the heat of the day and tell you to shoot them. This is not sport. Many of my friends would not do it and walked away.

Swann

What a completely cruel, unnecessary way to show off your wee manhood. A real man would have put his riches to the good cause of prevention and preservation of these beautiful beings. Disgusting greed. Karma is a bitch. How do you sleep.

Sean

Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't God give us dominion over all the land and animals? I think that was in there, but I don't know since I only read current fiction.

Duke

It's time to boycott those idiots. They are all a bunch of self absorbed morons

Bulldoglove

I just can't find the words how I feel. Such brave hunters in their helicopter. If they want to take a shot at something try aiming at what's atop of their Dad's head before it reproduces.

kevin

peta should mind their own business and get a life

Maggie

YOur fired from humanity you barbaric piece of excrement! You sicken me fancy pants boy with a gun! WE HATE YOU

Peggy K

Pieces of garbage! Dad must be so proud you filthy barbarians! I guess your money doesn't do it for you anymore so you kill beautiful exotic animals to give you a thrill; you are disgusting, vile and I hate your guts.

Jeff

I agree with others that have commented here. It's time that this crap hits them where it hurts. Boycott Trump's Empire. Hotels, Casinos, Businesses, TV Shows and the advertisers that run ads on Celebrity Apprentice. I think a picket outside of Trump Tower during a filming of his show, when the next person has been "fired" and they have to pass through the line of picketers. I used to like watching that show, I WILL NOT after seeing this. Eric and Donald would be nothing without daddy, so these spoiled little punks have to find some amusement and self gratification, so they kill animals - so they can brag that they can do something with their lives. Hey Donald and Eric - let's even up the playing field and you go out there with just your bare hands. Lets see if you have bragging rights then. Anyone can kill something with a gun, that takes no skill. Sickening. This is absolutely appalling that this is allowed to happen and then we put them on a pedestal. Bull S**t!

Nice girl

I hope they are not allowed to get away with this, the murdering low lifes

Dan

Disgusting. Put your time and energy into something productive. What an a-hole.

dave p

lets start hunting the greedy ones?

jose.mejia

nothing new... stupid rich mother fu....s .killing inocents animals... wath now you feel like a MAN ... somebody pls give me a rifle so we can hunt this S.O.B... so he will feel wath this poor animal feel.. you cut the tail of a elefante.. wath you think that is a trophy ?? i hope somebody cut your balls..