Donald Trump's Sons

RIPPED By Animal Group --

You're STUPID Barbarians

3/13/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_ida_trump_ex
The gruesome photos of Donald Trump's sons posing triumphantly with mutilated animal corpses in Africa isn't going over too well with the animal rights groups ... duh ... and now, they're firing back ... bashing the Trumps as "pitiful" bloodthirsty morons.

TMZ spoke with Jack Carone from In Defense of Animals ... who said, "Would any intelligent person feel moved to murder a magnificent elephant, then further insult and desecrate by hacking off his or her tail as an additional gesture of dominance?"

He added, "Privilege has clearly not bought them the sensitivity or wisdom to view the world as anything but their personal playground, including the imagined entitlement to end the lives of sensitive and social animals for mere amusement."

"This is truly a pitiful testimony to their lack of character and compassion, at the ultimate expense of their innocent fellow Earthlings."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and proudly showed off their trophy kills -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

bluemoon

How ironic. This little punk was bragging on the last Celebrity Apprentice about how well he knows "branding."
He's certainly branded himself, hasn't he?

VB

Thank you, I now have a reason not to watch their show or buy the products.

quezcotl

All you vegans/far-left morons, how many kids do you have? I thought so, none, you're a dying breed.
I've atleast 2 daughters, and btw, I will teach them to hate elephants today.
I will explain how they push down trees and harass other animals.

Liz

They fed the local villagers with that meat. Why are ppl so upset?? Meat is food!

PAOLO

BUON GIORNO,SONO ITALIANO E LEGGO IL VOSTRO SITO PER IMPARARE LA LINGUA.....VEDERE QUESTA IMMAGINE MI SPINGE A COMMENTARE....CHE BRUTTO !!! IGNOBILE GESTO !!! IGNOBILE PERSONAGGIO !!! E PENSARE CHE E' RICCO E CHE AVREBBE DOVUTO RICEVERE UNA ADEGUATA EDUCAZIONE....HA PURE L'ESPRESSIONE DI UNO SODDISFATTO....CHI E' L'ANIMALE FRA I DUE? AD AVERE LE POSSIBILITA' ORGANIZZEREI TOUR OPPOSTI: "A CACCIA DEL BRACCONIERE".....TNK, BYE FROM ITALY, PAOLO

cregis

If they want to kill something why don't they join the military? Oh, somebody would be shooting back then. I would boycott all things Trump but I already do.

Deelight

Trump is one of the most narcissistic male pigs ever!!! I can't stand to hear his name and see that fake AZZ toupee he wears. Now his son kills these animals and is proud of it? Maybe he should kill the pig of a father he has ...OH wait... there will be hell TOUPEE...

Deelight

@quezcott.... go back to your village. America doesn't need people like you, and by the way I have 2 sons so quit talkin out of your azz. Hopin that an elephant will step on you!

sparroh

What a f**ktard. I hope he dies in a fire!

backfire

That disgusting fat ass coward. Murdering then mutilating in Africa. What callus *******s.

quezcotl

Okay, lets try this one more time: I'm not in favor of killing animals like elephants, however, if a person is rich and pay a large sum of money for it - he has certain rights.
My dad for ex own horses, I can do whatever I want with them, I paid for them.
And btw, we even used them here in Sweden for Horse racing - with great sucess they made a profit (in dollars) around 40.000, now that might not be "wow omg" money, but its enough for us. Now those horses who made a profit, I let them be breeding horses and live out their last days in the countryside. The horse which failed me, and my oldest daughter btw named them all, I sold to the slaughterhouse "AT OLD AGE" so they made me a small profit as well. Now listen, they were old. But, as I stated, my "champions" my lovely horses who made me a profit, they are still alive today working as a breeding horse and enjoying the countryside until they pass on. I live in the real world, do you ? I love horses but if they dont make me a profit, I can't make them my daughters pet - sure I "could" afford it, but then I would be living on pasta and have no money for vacations in spain,italy and schweiz (I love skiing)

quezcotl

I also have respect all you animal lovers, but there are humans, like me, who see money in animals. We are the same. Just diffrent view points.
My daughter for ex loved the oldest horse, "Arns Pride" and I loved that horse, but it didnt make me a profit. I had to sold it to the slaugherhouse, so I could afford skiin in Schweiz with my family.
If anyone doesnt get this, NOBODY, EVER, likes to kill animals for no reason. So dont treat us like stone cold killers, I love my horses and my dog. But If I can't go skiing or spend money on my shoes, then that horse has to go (unless he did well in the racing and made me profits)

bluemoon

@quezcotl: Well, perhaps you can get together with the Trump boys and play "hunting." Gentlemen that they are, I'm sure they'd give you a one-minute head start :)

Deelight

@quezcotl: What makes you God and can have a say in life and death? Lets say your daughters had to work in a so called "whore house" ( Tons of poor Asian girls do I have seen it first hand to support the family )If they were not performing to YOUR standards would you take their life? Let nature take its coarse... Drug addicts die because they are dumb....smokers die for the same reason it's called population control... Animals kill animals cuz of the food chain, why should you be the one to interfere?

loungecat

Little men with big weapons, sociopaths like daddy. Trumps are filth.