Donald Trump's Sons

RIPPED By Animal Group --

You're STUPID Barbarians

3/13/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_ida_trump_ex
The gruesome photos of Donald Trump's sons posing triumphantly with mutilated animal corpses in Africa isn't going over too well with the animal rights groups ... duh ... and now, they're firing back ... bashing the Trumps as "pitiful" bloodthirsty morons.

TMZ spoke with Jack Carone from In Defense of Animals ... who said, "Would any intelligent person feel moved to murder a magnificent elephant, then further insult and desecrate by hacking off his or her tail as an additional gesture of dominance?"

He added, "Privilege has clearly not bought them the sensitivity or wisdom to view the world as anything but their personal playground, including the imagined entitlement to end the lives of sensitive and social animals for mere amusement."

"This is truly a pitiful testimony to their lack of character and compassion, at the ultimate expense of their innocent fellow Earthlings."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and proudly showed off their trophy kills -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

quezcotl

... lets see if you lefties give this a thumb down:
I decied I will let one of my horses live, I will not sell him to the slaughter house, I let my daughter keep it.
K? happy?
now don't ever attack me again on TMZ.
She can keep that f'ing horse.
Now I dont my "redemption" in life. I just saved a horse life.

buffy

Is anyone really surprised that Trump senior would produce disgusting vermin like these two cretins? Another poster said something like, thanks for giving me a reason to hate Trump. Really? Like there weren't a million of those already but hey, welcome aboard. Better late than never! :)

IceGypsy

Sad pathetic excuse for a man!

Skrraatch

You sick ****s. Instant Karma's gonna get you

Chrissie

Disgusting piece of sh-t, those kids. I'm beyond appalled.

HumanNature

WHY NOT JOIN THE U.S. MILITARY!!!

Leo

Looks very photo shop to me.

aj

oh look hill people with money.

Tessa

RICH PEOPLE, especially those born into wealth, so narcissistic.

Kehwen

Jack Carone said it well here! They are indeed "white trash with cash." The apples didn't fall far from the Trump Tree!

janet

Bored rich boys. Of course Donald Trump paid for it. Poach the animals so my sons can kill them. For what? Rich mans fodder?

Love to see these guys on their own and see how long they last in the wild. Nature has always cleaned up nature. Killing endangered species for a rich mans fun, disgusting.

Mare

I despise this guy... never could stand looking at his fugly face. From this moment on, I for one, will be boycotting anything TRUMP! I wish there could be open season TRUMP hunting! I'd love to see this Trump chump's head on a spit. It wouldn't bother me near as much as it does looking at this poor elephant. Next time I'm in NYC, I will make sure I stop by Trump Tower and take a dump and not flush!!! Despicable display!

Shane

i would rather ppl like these animal rights groups actually care and do something about all the babies being murdered in our country than animals being hunted like God intended around the world.

k

Too bad there's no price on his head! Wait -- nobody would want to pay money for him, alive or dead!!

esq777

Money (or at least daddy's money) obviously doesn't buy class or intelligence. The picture of this lowlife punk posing with the elephant he butchered is repulsive. He clearly is full of himself, with delusions that he is some kind of Indiana Jones when in fact he's just an overgrown frat boy who gets his kicks from murdering animals. What a piece of garbage.