Donald Trump's Sons

RIPPED By Animal Group --

You're STUPID Barbarians

3/13/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_ida_trump_ex
The gruesome photos of Donald Trump's sons posing triumphantly with mutilated animal corpses in Africa isn't going over too well with the animal rights groups ... duh ... and now, they're firing back ... bashing the Trumps as "pitiful" bloodthirsty morons.

TMZ spoke with Jack Carone from In Defense of Animals ... who said, "Would any intelligent person feel moved to murder a magnificent elephant, then further insult and desecrate by hacking off his or her tail as an additional gesture of dominance?"

He added, "Privilege has clearly not bought them the sensitivity or wisdom to view the world as anything but their personal playground, including the imagined entitlement to end the lives of sensitive and social animals for mere amusement."

"This is truly a pitiful testimony to their lack of character and compassion, at the ultimate expense of their innocent fellow Earthlings."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and proudly showed off their trophy kills -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

Michael

It amazes me that animal activist are the worst culprits of violence against anyone that doesnt't share their views. What was illegal in this story? huh??? Now you want to do physical harm on an individual for doing something that was perfectly legal. Sounds like bullying to me!!

Maya

It is incredible that these two rich spoiled idiots would kill such magnificent animals for sport, when so many people are working hard in the preservation of these animals and their habitat. They should be ashamed of themselves.
It is one thing to hunt for food, but something else altogether to hunt for “sport”. Shame, shame.

lakerlang

Absolutely freaking disgusting!!!!!

LG

What cruel jerk!!

pix

more rich stupid spoiled (boy)whores. the 1% have so much to answer for these days.
when i see these people, i think, there for the grace of God go i.
and i shudder and then i thank God for not making me like them.
thank you God, for not making me a member of the trump family, or a hilton, or a kardshian, or any other sort of rich, stupid, spoiled whore.

Spencer B in MD

The Trumps used to just annoy me - Now they absolutely disgust me.
F them all.

Cricket

What did they think would happen? I hope all this wasn't because The Apprentice ratings suck.

iFart

Dispicable. I can't believe anyone could kill a beautiful, magestic elephant for "pleasure". Couple of Neanderthals who feel entitled because of daddy's money. They're nothing more than disgusting, low-life poachers. I hope this will come back to bite them in the ass in a big way. People don't easily forgive those who consider slaughtering innocent animals a good time. For me personally, being a vegetarian for all of my adult life, I don't believe any animal is more deserving of respect than another, but seeing something as regal and intelligent as an elephant being served up as entertainment to some rich frat boys is beyond abhorrent to me.

John

even I can go hunt elephants after about two years of crap is done.

95% of the time the elephant was going to be killed anyways because its threatening a village. Other hunts are done on older elephants that going to die in the next few years anyways.

most countries in Africa are conserving them but it does not mean they are not hunted.

Plus most of the meat and hide stays with the villagers and they are happy.

Lisa

OMG........WHY????? How cruel and horrific!!!
What horrible, mean individuals!!

jordan

its ****ed because if I had that kind of money I would be content just driving around in a cool sports car I wouldn't need to kill living animals to get a ****ing thrill bunch of ****s

mebrat24

Little douche bag, to kill an elephant, how disgusting are you and your crappy show that will never be on at my house again.

April

Come off it people. These animals are not endangered or protected. Most of them are menaces to the tribes, their villages and crops. Allowing wealthy tourists to harvest these animals brings money to the area and keeps crops from being trampled. As far as cutting off the tail, I would bet it is a local custom that was encouraged by his hunting guide. BY THE WAY these aminals are killed (shot) far more humainly than most of the meat that is produced, killed and consumed in America.

Beautrice

Donald trump jr and Michael Vick have a lot in common

Ronny

You know,,, there is hunting and then there is hunting. You are the wrong kind of hunter!!