Lindsay Lohan

Strikes Person While Driving

Flees Scene

3/14/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-lilo-car-tmz-ex
update_bar
11:15 AM:
Lindsay took to her Twitter this morning to combat the allegations -- calling the hit-and-run accusation "a complete lie."

6:06 AM: The plot thickens ... Sources tell us, the manager who Lindsay struck has gone to the emergency room and we're told he is going to press charges and hire an attorney. Cops told us they will open a hit-and-run investigation if the manager files a report.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the 26-year-old manager was standing by his car when Lindsay was attempting a 3-point turn and she grazed his knee and his car. We're told the manager didn't know who Lindsay was at first and he told the paparazzi on scene and police that he didn't need medical attention. Cops say he was told the driver was Lindsay but he said he wasn't from this country and didn't know who she was. We're told a short time later he began complaining he was injured.

TMZ spoke to an eyewitness who also says the manager was fine and actually "got up and started smoking his hookah."

0314_lindsay_witness_videolaunch
3:15 AM:  Cops tell TMZ ... they have investigated and determined no one was injured so as far as they are concerned it's case closed. They added it could be reopened if the person struck contacts them later and claims injury.

0314_divider_graphic
Lindsay Lohan
struck someone while driving away from a club, and then fled the scene ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay was in her new Porsche when she left the Sayers Club in Hollywood at just after midnight Wednesday.

We're told she was driving out of the parking lot when she was blocked by paparazzi and bystanders around the nearby Hookah Lounge.

Lindsay made contact with the manager of the Hookah Lounge with her car and then peeled out.

Cops were called, came to the scene, interviewed people inside the Hookah Lounge -- including the manager who was lightly struck -- and then left.

We're told Lindsay may have been the one who called police to protect herself from paparazzi, and that's why cops came.

Sources at the scene say the manager may not have suffered any injury. If that's the case, Lindsay probably did not violate any law, but if he was injured that could constitute the crime of hit-and-run.  What's more, it could be grounds to violate her probation in the shoplifting case.

Nancy

Please, God, FILE A REPORT and put this worthless piece of cr*p in jail already. She has learned NOTHING. Homebodies don't go out partying every night.

jeebus

How many said she was going to find a way to screw up before her last probation report? did we have a bet going for this?

ferranti

Wasn't she just on the today show telling Matt that she doesn't go out anymore. Homebody??????????????? She out and out lies and expects sympathy. Loser!!!!!

Elliot Rodger

Israel is not here to make and endless amount of comments, seek attention, or make friends. Everyone is on Israels no fly list, so there therefor no ones name will ever be acknowledged. There is nothing more to see here, *waves hand*, move along now, Darth Israel signing out.

andyscandy

whats worse DUI with out property damage.
or Hit and Run with bodily injury?
I think hit and run is a felony

jeebus

Uh huh, if you didn't care you wouldn't respond. You're such an idiot Izzy.

andyscandy

I prey this goes to court..I want to hear her explenation of "I didnt think I hit anyone" "I called the police to see if he was alright"...
I switched seats because????????

Criss

Wow, she must have a storm cloud over her head constantly

This sums it up pretty well, I think

Who Knew

Thank goodness she F'ed up again. Now can we finally not get anymore Kartrashian bullsh*t. I knew she couldn't behaive herself.

andyscandy

there is a police report...and they are investigating hit and run...3 to 5 days to issue the warrant

jayman419

No, I'm fine. I'm fine.

Oh, she's rich? I need a doctor and an attorney, STAT!

ketjo

Hit and Run is a Felony ...

There will be a Memorial Service for Lindsay LohansComeback Career today at 5:00 PM in the Garden Bar at the Chateau Marmont..former squatinng place for Miss Lohan and the place for some of her most memoribale preformances...ask any man who has every used the mens room there...Quest Speakers will be Steve Horning her beleagued press manager..who is getting a 3 hour release from his rehab to make the appearnance.. Eleanor 1 former assident to Miss Lohan who will shortly be releasing a tell all book of her life in the middle of the Lohan Inc ...It is already a sellout before its release.....Memorial gifts can be donated to the Lindsay Lohan BailBondman fund.....

bagladey

Why is it so bad to claim injury less than 24 hrs later? If a car hits any part of your body, even if that car is just rolling, you're most likely injured: Bruised, slightly injured, not badly injured, bruised and sore the next day, whatever - you're injured.

reddancergal

Oh. There goes the "I lent it to someone else and he scratched it" story.

jeebus

I could really care less what you think. and I don't think I'm Jesus you freak. Go find your jollies somewhere else. You probably whack off to my comments and that's why you keep trying to bait me on.